Need replacement rods for LCAs

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Dom
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Need replacement rods for LCAs

I got LG poly/rod LCAs and rods are rusted and need to get new ones. I emailed them a couple days back, but maybe they're out of town. I need the same exact ones cause they made 0 noise. Not interested in the ones that make noise, if I get those I'm returning them. Whomever sells them, link me to your order page. I just need two since I have poly on the other end. I don't even know if they are right or left handed so you'll going to have to help me out here.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dom
I got LG poly/rod LCAs and rods are rusted and need to get new ones. I emailed them a couple days back, but maybe they're out of town. I need the same exact ones cause they made 0 noise. Not interested in the ones that make noise, if I get those I'm returning them. Whomever sells them, link me to your order page. I just need two since I have poly on the other end. I don't even know if they are right or left handed so you'll going to have to help me out here.
We use/sell QA1 rod ends part # XMR12 (right hand, 3/4-16 thread) a very high quality teflon lined rod end. I do not get any noise from these rod ends. To my knowledge LG is most likely using this same end, if not one very similar.

They are priced at $29.99ea plus shipping, I would also assume you have right handed threads.

Hope that helps!
Ryan
Old 03-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Dom
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
We use/sell QA1 rod ends part # XMR12 (right hand, 3/4-16 thread) a very high quality teflon lined rod end. I do not get any noise from these rod ends. To my knowledge LG is most likely using this same end, if not one very similar.

They are priced at $29.99ea plus shipping, I would also assume you have right handed threads.

Hope that helps!
Ryan
I'll take them. I don't see just the rods on your website. Let me know how I should go about purchasing them. Thanks.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:57 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dom
I'll take them. I don't see just the rods on your website. Let me know how I should go about purchasing them. Thanks.
Sounds great!

Sorry, Don't have them on there yet. PM me your zip code, I can supply shipping. If you want to do paypal PM me your paypal address and I can send a invoice.

Thanks
Ryan

Quick Reply: Need replacement rods for LCAs