Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

O.E. Wheels on Ebay (Moore9911)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 03:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.E. Wheels on Ebay (Moore9911)

Ok, I got my black ZR1 wheels in. They are pretty decent, a couple missed spots that aren't completely black, all well on the inside of the wheel. They balanced fine and had no defects. Most important aspect is that they are very heavy, a lot heaver than my AFS wheels that I will now be using for road racing. I would NOT recommend ever racing or dynoing with these wheels, they weigh in close to 35lbs (no tire!) on the rear, 30lbs on the front. Good wheels for cruising around town, and thats about it. I got mine for $488 shipped and all I really wanted was a set of nice street wheels. Again, do not buy these wheels if you plan to use them to drag race or road race, and you will probably drop a lot of power on the dyno with them.

Just thought I'd share my experience with them, good wheels if you're on a budget, but performance wise you get what you pay for.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:16 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the same ones, but for the price you just can't beat them. I repainted my centers, and painted the lips silver! Then I sold them.
Attached Thumbnails O.E. Wheels on Ebay (Moore9911)-wheels.jpg  
Old 03-06-2005, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The ZR1's I got are just fine. I took the car up to 145 and no prob! They almost as much as my stock 2002 polished speedline wheels. Now the 2k2 CETA wheels are a bit lighter. Ill be honest for the price you cannot beat O.E. wheels, they are great.