Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Damn Honda guys

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 08:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Damn Honda guys

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214197

I found this today. To bad its locked. Although it has some good reading about how stupid some people in this world are now days.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:45 AM
STF Veteran

Hondas will never race me...

My area is FILLED with riced out hondas. You can't turn your head without seeing the rims and the everpresent APC stickers... but none of them will ever race me.

I'm not saying that I only want to race slow cars... that's just all there are around here. Best race I've had recently was against a mustang and I annihilated him... Just no competition. I think I've seen ONE F-body within a 3 mile radius of my house.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:52 AM
12 Second Club

They wont race me either and I have a POS Lumina.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:23 AM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn, 20 minutes of my life I can never have back.....
Old 03-10-2005, 11:10 AM
12 Second Club

I can't beleive I just spent all that time jumping around those two websites.

I was friggin hilarious though.
Let's see them pull 4 plugs and run 12's... haha.
I would like to see them take off thier turbo and run.

004Originally Posted by spray004
Damn kids. You instigate **** on a domestic website and you expect not to reap the consequences?

There are many Fbodys out there that would own any Honda out there, and then there are many Fbodys that are slow as ****. On average I would say there are more faster Fbodys in the world than Hondas, because its a true sports car. Hell I hope you could beat a piece of **** IROC Z, hell I could probably beat one of them in my truck, but compare a stock 88 Honda (any make) vs a stock IROC Z, it'll own the Honda.

Quit bitching douche bags if you can't take the consequences that come about from talking smack and instigating stuff.
Smart guy!

UltraMagneticAL
HEY YOU **** HEADS QUIT ******* SPAMMING THEIR BOARD OR I WILL GET ADMIN TO BAN EVERY MOTHER ****** WHO TOOK PART IN THIS THREAD

have a nice day
At least the I thought the moderator of the honda board was sensible until he said this

you hate it when dumbasses come here right? well they hate it when smart people go there. so just leave them alone. ignorance is bliss

Last edited by DRACO911; 03-10-2005 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:27 PM
STF Veteran

Yeah that comment was probably ment to try and reign in his horde of idiots... but still... I can't help but wonder about that statement... What, like we're ignorant of fast imports? Well duh there are fast imports... but MOST of them arn't fast. For every import that can embarass me, there probably are a dozen that I very well MIGHT be able to beat removing those 4 plug wires...

I mean seriously, we start at the level of performance that they pay thousands of dollars to get to... and we're the ignorant ones? Am I missing something?

Note, I'm not talking about supras and turbo 350zs and rx-7s, etc. I'm talking about the guy in the civic who thinks because his car is stripped down to 2400lbs, that his 135whp is gonna cut it...
Old 03-10-2005, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That race in a video they have is definitely not an SS. It is a regular Camaro with ground effects. Damn Rice! I am just glad that I do not own a POS Honda.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:59 PM
TECH Junkie

my dd is a crx, but i didn't try to rice it out. it has the stock body and rims, but i do have a supercharger making 12# of boost, and a rebuilt engine. it is just a little go cart to me. I don't start crap with anyone, but it is funny when an import revs his engine at me an i blow him away with their body kit and stereo. it is so funny. the only reason i have it is that my insurance is a lot lower with the crx as my dd. its kind of ironic, i hate hondas but i own one. oh well it just a dd.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Teching In

Its fun posting on a Ricer site and pissing all of them off Rofl
Old 03-10-2005, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why do they think we're getting owned? Will someone please shut them up?
Old 03-10-2005, 10:54 PM
TECH Junkie

the only way to shut them up is to show them up infront of everyone, and beat them badly and have video. other than that they will always have excuses or say it never happened. just my 2 cents.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:19 AM
TECH Resident

lol theyll never learn will they?....speakin of ricers not all of them or dumbasses....i had just gotton onto 85 south and saw a COMPLETELY riced out civic red with white street glow...**** the whole 9 yards....anyway my friend rolls down his window and just looked at him and the guy in the honda just shook his head NOOO and my friend pointed towards my car lookin at the guy in the honda and the guy in the honda gave a big *** grin and a THUMBS UP....smart move