Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Anyone need a DS Loop?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 12:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone need a DS Loop?

I'm yanking the BMR Driveshaft Loop off my car and I'm going to buy something else... I'm pretty sure it's rubbing on both my driveshaft and my exhaust. My TSP 3" y-pipe/Rumbler catback hangs way too low for the BMR.

If you have a stock sized y-pipe or one that doesn't hang too low in that area, the BMR works great. I'll sell it to anyone CHEAP considering I had to mod it (had to cut a notch in the crossbar to even attempt to get it to fit with my exhaust).

Let me know, otherwise it goes into the garbage...
Old 03-10-2005, 12:49 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I need a DSL... just wondering if it will interfere with any of my future exhaust plans?
Old 03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Well, it'll only cost you $25 to find out... That's all I'm looking to get out of it.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:55 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Well, it'll only cost you $25 to find out... That's all I'm looking to get out of it.
Sounds like a weiner to me. I'll take it
Old 03-10-2005, 01:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Cool... figured the price would be right. I'll be pulling it on saturday before driving it up to Monroe for the meet 'n' greet (if that's going on, still haven't heard for sure). There's no way I'm driving my car all the way up to Monroe with the damn exhaust rubbing on the DSL the whole way...

So if you're going to be there, I'll throw it in the back of the car and take it with me... or if not I can always meet you somewhere or you can stop by my place to pick it up.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:06 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Cool... figured the price would be right. I'll be pulling it on saturday before driving it up to Monroe for the meet 'n' greet (if that's going on, still haven't heard for sure). There's no way I'm driving my car all the way up to Monroe with the damn exhaust rubbing on the DSL the whole way...

So if you're going to be there, I'll throw it in the back of the car and take it with me... or if not I can always meet you somewhere or you can stop by my place to pick it up.
Well, if I come to any events in the near future, it's gonna be in the pickup... my Formula went into the body shop yesterday afternoon... won't be back for a little while.

I have no plans though, other than maybe doing some yardword.

When is the GTG on Saturday?
Old 03-10-2005, 01:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dammit I would have jumped on this! Good deal.