Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cobra run in

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 08:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cobra run in

Tonight on the way home from the car show, I had a Orange cobra 03 behind me. As we ended up on 595 west we lined up & he got the jump about a bumper or so & that how we stayed to about 90. We line up again no one got the jump this time & that's how we stayed again to about 90 or so. Usually I can pull on the Cobra's but this one was pretty mean. Im going to try to hook up with this guy next week at the show to see what mods he has done. Both run's we started around 55 or so. Maybe we try from a dig next time Nice car though you could here that supercharger over my racebullet muffler
Old 03-12-2005, 08:56 AM
On The Tree

Hey man, where in Pines are you? What meet do you go to? Towers? Maybe I've seen you around. Sounds like you have a nice ride. Yeah, it kinda pisses me off too that I hear the supercharger whine over my cut=out at WOT. Good run, man.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:42 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks, I live west on Pines Blvd around 208 (close to 27). I was at Towers last night, I usually work nights so I don't get to go alot. You might of seen my car & didn't notice, Its a Red 98 & looks completely stock. Hope to see ya next time. That Cobra was sweet.

Bill
Old 03-14-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Regular

Ya oughta stand behind two pullied Snakes on a country road at 2AM going at it. Sounds kinda wicked and looks cool as hell. Ya just don't expect those cars to hook and go so fast, not if you're used to watching Fox Bodies and GT's run on the street. Me? I love to hear my blower scream at 'em.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JBGRAYTA
Hey man, where in Pines are you? What meet do you go to? Towers? Maybe I've seen you around. Sounds like you have a nice ride. Yeah, it kinda pisses me off too that I hear the supercharger whine over my cut=out at WOT. Good run, man.
Won't hear it over my cutouts