Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

some people really piss me off

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default some people really **** me off

so i took the car out for a ride today for the first time in a couple months. im on my way home and i pull behind a wrx, which looked and sounded stock. we're on a one lane road, and there is like an 80 or 90 ft opening in front of him. he floors it, and i give it some gas to let him know that i'll go with him when it comes to 2 lanes. so he hits his brakes and looks in the rear view mirror and waves to me, and gives me the peace sign he does this 3 more times, and each time does the same thing. after the third and forth time he raises a 3 with his fingers and a 4, like he just smoked me 4 times. meanwhile i wasnt even getting on it after the second. so we finally come up to where it becomes 2 lanes and he turns off at the last second. and as they turn the girl in the car with him gives me a thumbs down. im not sure which one of them pissed me off more. anyway, just had to vent. im gonna go drive around some more in the area i saw him and try to get him on a 2 lane road.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:57 PM
TECH Junkie

If you see him again show him one finger....
Old 03-18-2005, 09:49 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Hey, you are better than me, I would have turned around and ran them both off the road and set that P O S on fire. Feels good to vent. You would have killed his *** though, you know that!
Old 03-18-2005, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Play it cool...Take his girl home, and give her a cleveland steamer.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Venkman
Play it cool...Take his girl home, and give her a cleveland steamer.
Lmao! That's good.

People like that, if I can get beside them, I don't even race. I just point at them and laugh my butt off like a madman until they fat all embarassed and frustrated. Really, they're not worth your time and effort. Good for a laugh at best (this is the driver I'm talking about, NOT the car - its the driver who's the idiot, not the car he drives). Though this doesn't rule out taking the girl...

Guys like that are from one of two schools: either they know they are no match, so they only look to **** you off by acting that way; or, they are how ignorant about racing in general and "think" they are somehow beating you. Either way is sad.

I still think the best thing is to laugh.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Camaro ChriSS
I agree, however you have to be careful, because you never know when making fun of someone if they will pull a gun on you or not. I like to play it safe; if they don't want look at me that's fine, but I don't try to get their attention.
Old 03-18-2005, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Guys like that are from one of two schools: either they know they are no match, so they only look to **** you off by acting that way; or, they are how ignorant about racing in general and "think" they are somehow beating you. Either way is sad.

your exactly right. its either one of the two and i hope its the second. only because i go into work today and i tell my buddy the story, and it turns out he used to bang that kids sister and he does still talk to her, so he's gonna call her and set-up a "rematch" for me, but this time for money of course. what is even better is im getting my heads put on tomorrow, so im going to smoke his *** even worse than i wouldve before. then i'll take his girl home and give her a cleveland steamer. courtesy of the domestic car community
Old 03-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

I hate when people do that kind of thing!

But I have done it too, I was driving along one day around 3 in the afternoon on a 3 lane road with a friend in my passenger. A Jetta starts flooring it and I look back in my mirror to see what it is. I didn't want to race and he seemed like he just had a stock car with a can. So as he pulls up next to me my window was down, I already had the thumbs dumb waiting for him.

He pulls up with his glasses on hugging the steering wheel trying to look cool and see's my thumb and gets all angry and gases it away. It was funny for me. But if a WRX did that to me, and thought he was all badass, I would be pist.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude you suck! you should of followed him to hell if that is what it took to stomp his azz.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DanSSull
He pulls up with his glasses on hugging the steering wheel trying to look cool...
I would have loved to see that.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:53 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

bud you are absolutely right. there is no faster way to **** off some douche ricer than to laugh at his ride. in my experience that pisses them off even more than losing a race. lol very handy when stuck in traffic. give em some revs and laugh your *** off.
Old 03-18-2005, 04:29 PM
Launching!

Yeah ya should have and his girlfreind , cause he's probably anyway!