Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

anyone have?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone have?

who has true duals? where did u get them at? my car sits so low from all the suspension work that my y pipe sits like 3 inches ground clearnce. my brand new y has a nice little flat spot.

thanks,
Brad
Old 03-22-2005, 10:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have true duels, but don;t think you would want them! The guy who did them will do exhaust on anything and custom make whatever you want.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sardog46
I have true duels, but don;t think you would want them! The guy who did them will do exhaust on anything and custom make whatever you want.
what does he charge
Old 03-22-2005, 06:14 PM
TECH Veteran

I have them as well (although they were done in So Cali) and I don't recommend them for a daily driver.
I scrape like a ***** ALL the time, driveways, dips, speed bumps, etc plus they tend to clang a bit from having to force 3" mandrel bent pipes all the way down the car and over the axle........unless you are running a blown or a stroker motor or it isn't a car you drive all the time, I wouldn't recommend it. I cannot wait for it to be the end of May so I can be living up there and buy a new DD that doesn't rattle and scrape.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:44 PM
Banned

it's all about what you can put up with. I have the tsp true duals and have not scraped once and i live in shitty *** oak harbor rds. I don't mind em at all and actually love how mean the car is. But i would think that lowered cars wouldn't stand a chance in hell of running my setup. I still cringe going over railroad tracks or speedbumps, but i haven't scraped once.

Nate
Old 03-22-2005, 10:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by taufern
it's all about what you can put up with. I have the tsp true duals and have not scraped once and i live in shitty *** oak harbor rds. I don't mind em at all and actually love how mean the car is. But i would think that lowered cars wouldn't stand a chance in hell of running my setup. I still cringe going over railroad tracks or speedbumps, but i haven't scraped once.

Nate
You are lucky, my x-pipe has scars from all the scrapes it takes. My car is lowered about an inch, which is NOT helping the situation at all.....but oh well, I ain't taking it off so I have learned to deal with it. And the sound is

Quick Reply: anyone have?