Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Evergreen Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Evergreen Speedway

I was looking at the Evergreen Speedway down in Monroe to run the 1/8th down there since that's about the easiest place for me to get into to run... and was wondering which it is that would allow me to run the 1/8th.

They have "Street Drags" and also "Street Drags Bracket Racing". Now, I would think I'd go for the Bracket Racing since that'll allow you to run with anyone and make the playing field even, but wasn't too sure. There's not a Bracket Race this weekend... but there is the next two. If things go how they're looking to go... I'd like to get at least one trip down some strip before it goes. Is there anyone who's planning on going out there either the 10th or the 17th?

Also, I also looked up Bremerton Raceway and I'm assuming it's the "Test & Tune" that I would look at running there? There next one is on the 9th... anyone looking to go to either place at any of those dates?

Not only would I like to just get a run in... but I'd also like to get some shots and/or video of it as well.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Launching!

where are you stationed? there is also pacific in renton and its full quarter, they have lots of TnT days.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few of us are going to try monroe on fri night. You are more than welcome to join us.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:21 PM
Launching!

I'm up here in Oak Harbor was Jason.

That's the Pacific Raceways down there in Renton isn't it? That's the one that's been difficult for me to try and get to... mostly just because I've never been there and don't know my way around down there. Kinda goes back to going by myself too... kinda sucks like that.

Jason, yall are going down this Friday? What time are yall planning on leaving? I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for me to head out of work early if need be. Plus if yall aren't heading down there till a little later, I can try and contact Dynomite Diesel to get a dyno run while down there as well.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bubba_Goat
I'm up here in Oak Harbor was Jason.

That's the Pacific Raceways down there in Renton isn't it? That's the one that's been difficult for me to try and get to... mostly just because I've never been there and don't know my way around down there. Kinda goes back to going by myself too... kinda sucks like that.

Jason, yall are going down this Friday? What time are yall planning on leaving? I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for me to head out of work early if need be. Plus if yall aren't heading down there till a little later, I can try and contact Dynomite Diesel to get a dyno run while down there as well.

Dont know what time yet, What squadron you with? Hopefully the weather will be nice,
Old 03-29-2005, 12:29 AM
Launching!

I'm in 129.