Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ls1 vs ls1 vs turbo integra

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1 vs ls1 vs turbo integra

I was out driving around saturday not doing much just cruising my around, i turn on to this street and there is a ls1 SS next to me. As soon as we get even he guns it, by the time i gun it am at his rear bumper and stay there, we stop and give each other thumps up complament each others car,
I look in my rearveiw and see a red integra with a body kit, carbonfiber hood, it looked nice not to rice, so as i see him i notice that he has a frontmount intercooler. so he gets even with me and we both gun it at the same time I pulled half a car just by guning it, i had to shut down cause of traffic but i was a car ahead. I get in the turning lane and he is going straight, he's reving and making his blowoff valve go, looking at me mean, i give him thumps up and he stops and looks all happy and returned the thumb.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

He changed his mind?
Old 04-01-2005, 10:22 AM
TECH Regular

He was happy he got props cause he was probably expecting to get dissed by a Domestic muscle car. This Rice vs Domestic **** is getting old. I don't care who makes it if it looks good and hauls ***.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

Ya I agree I have a TA and love it but my daily driver is a old 1986 Nissan 300zx with turbo I had NOS in it with a 75 shot before but took it out after loosing to s lot of TA's and Camaro's. Thats when I bought my 98 TA for 11,000 and have slowly been modifying it. But I have seriously been thinking about getting an SRT4 as my daily driver I like small fast cars although I will Keep My beast for the weekends. Just to add in it my 300z can still take most of the mustang gts even the new ones running on 8psi I raced an 05 and he was barely walking on me but I have an intercooler from an old supra to no dyno. But overall I agree I just have a need for speed but prefer domestic cars thats why I was looking at the SRT4.