Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

1993 ford e150 handicap van for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1993 ford e150 handicap van for sale

My grandfather passed away recently and we are selling his van.
Its a 1993 ford e150 conversion van that is equiped with hand controls the factory pedals are still intact and the van can be driven normaly, lowered floor, wheel chair lift and full power rotaing drivers seat. The van has 86000 miles on it and runs great most of the milage was put on in the first 4 years on the high way as my grandfather traveled the country with it when he first bought it.
As his health deteriated it sat alot more and was only used to take him to doctors appointments and the like.
It is a one owner van and has been well maintained and we have all the recipts for parts and labor. Its fully loaded, ac blows cold
and all addons work great, the electric lift was rewired about 6 months ago. Its in pretty good shape there is some surface rust starting on the right rear but its purely cosmetic. I have pictures availble if youd like I can email them. The van is located in sterling heights michigan 18 and vandyke area. If you know anybody who is looking for a reliable handi cap vechicle please send them in our direction. We are looking for 5000 or best offer and will consder all resoable offers. Any body that has researched handicap vechicles will know the high costs of converting a vechicle and this is a ready to drive fully fuctional handicap van.

Phone calls can be directed to 586 739 8647
to jerry tamm

thanks

Quick Reply: 1993 ford e150 handicap van for sale