Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LME 408 Shipping Friday!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 12:29 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LME 408 Shipping Friday!

LME should be shipping my 408 out tomorrow! I'll post up some pics! It's been a long winter, I can't wait. I want to say that LME (Bryan) has been SOOOOO helpful. What a great company to deal with. This motor should make some power. Now I have to get Tuff to stop long enough to help me finish the interior, fuel system and break lines! It's going to be a LONG weekend!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:46 PM
TECH Regular

Congrats!!! Bryan is great to deal with and a huge help. You definitely picked a great engine builder. I pick up mine at the freight company today if all goes well. It should be a beast!!!

I wish I had Mike to help me put the FLP tranny he sold me in the wife's car! And I have to swap motors in mine. Damn.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:09 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by 1BDHWK
Congrats!!! Bryan is great to deal with and a huge help. You definitely picked a great engine builder. I pick up mine at the freight company today if all goes well. It should be a beast!!!

I wish I had Mike to help me put the FLP tranny he sold me in the wife's car! And I have to swap motors in mine. Damn.
Yea, Mike is a big help and fun to work with. Just watch out when 1. His wife brings out basket ball hoop instructions (digging clay) 2. When his Dad says can you just sparpen my chipper blade!!! . 3. Don't use his crappy jack!
Old 04-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

Your sig says MTI 427, are you replacing it with a LME 408??? why; did u have problems with your 427 was it from LS!speed.com
Any reason why you went with LME (nothing wrong) over local LS1speed.com or FLP
Old 04-07-2005, 02:52 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Steve at Race Engine Development is Making me a new Darton 427ci. LONG STORY! Soon to be updated. After two seasons of problems I wanted to have a iron block built. I WANT TO DRIVE MY CAR! I talked to Bryan at LME (alot) and though it would be best to have a back up. Problems with the MTI 427 and the time frame to get it done forced me to get the 408. After talking with Steve at Race Engine I think the new Darton will be strong. LME is going to ship my engine tomorrow. MTI hasn't sent Steve a new block to be machined yet, so It's going to take a while (now that we are in season and everyone is busy). Speed Inc. has offered to help in any way. I fully support their shop. They help me out in many ways. They will be tuning my new set up!! So to sum it up, I will have two engines this year! No down time for me this year. At the end of this season I will be selling one of the engines. Andy.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:09 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Hey andy for one you better make a new post quick i don't like the 666 And two you dug most of the hole.I thought you were going to pass out lack of fluids And for my jack that thing is a fine tuned floor jack made for the quick pitstop. .We need to get to hooters and check out some you know hot wings
Old 04-08-2005, 04:13 AM
8 Second Club

Good choice with LME.. they will never do you wrong.. I know every post someone mentions there name on I try to post on.. but trust me.. You don't understand these guys motors are top notch.. My car would not be as fast as it is if it were not for them!
Old 04-08-2005, 05:16 AM
TECH Addict

Your isn`t fast Powell!!

Just kidding!

I can`t wait to get my 408 and spray the hell out of it!!
Old 04-08-2005, 08:48 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

As long as I get in the 11's I'll be happy!
Old 04-08-2005, 08:54 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Good choice with LME.. they will never do you wrong.. I know every post someone mentions there name on I try to post on.. but trust me.. You don't understand these guys motors are top notch.. My car would not be as fast as it is if it were not for them!
Well this one will be put to the test! I didn't buy a iron block for Sunday Church meetings! I can't wait!