Ape We Need Engines!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 09:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ape We Need Engines!!!!!

APE or any other company. Can anyone do a good shortblock sale. I hate that i missed the shortblock sale. BUTTTT now i have money. Who would be in for an engine.

put me down for a iron 370.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

I don't think I have ever seen anyone come close to offering as quality of an an engine as APE for the price. Plus the on time guarantee is awesome.

I will probably pick up a new motor on their next sale too.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:09 AM
Under criminal investigation for fraud

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
APE or any other company. Can anyone do a good shortblock sale. I hate that i missed the shortblock sale. BUTTTT now i have money. Who would be in for an engine.

put me down for a iron 370.

Give us a call and we can get you something going!!
Old 04-13-2005, 12:30 PM
TECH Resident

Chris was out sick today when I just called.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:19 PM
12 Second Club

I thought APE was having trouble getting a few customers Short Blocks out, for a few months now......
Old 04-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Launching!

I'm trying to work with APE on a really built Iron 408. Would be nice to get the cost down a little if we got some kind of sale goin perhaps?
Old 04-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

i know of someone personally that has been waiting for his ape engine since last june. it seems like they should take care of the orders they have before trying to take on more.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:33 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i am upset that a close friend has been told two different storys on why he hasn't recieve his motor yet. altho it is free. he seems to me to be at the point that he wish he had paid and got the motor already. he still hasn't gotten his money back from his deposit. i hope APE does comes through with it sometime soon. seems they may of took on to much. maybe they can upgrade it to a stroker
Old 04-13-2005, 11:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BLUEBALLS ZZ
i am upset that a close friend has been told two different storys on why he hasn't recieve his motor yet. altho it is free. he seems to me to be at the point that he wish he had paid and got the motor already. he still hasn't gotten his money back from his deposit. i hope APE does comes through with it sometime soon. seems they may of took on to much. maybe they can upgrade it to a stroker
Ditto! I hope they make good on everything soon and don't take a year like some of the horror stories i've heard! Just cuz they couldn't get it out in time and now have to make good on their it's free policy, shouldn't throw it on the back burner!
Old 04-14-2005, 02:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BLUEBALLS ZZ
Triple that ditto
Old 04-14-2005, 05:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Is this REALLY happening??? How long does it usually take for other companies to deliver engines? It seems like you shouldn't have to wait so long.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:56 AM
On The Tree

46 weeks and still waiting here.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:59 AM
TECH Regular

holy crap
Old 04-14-2005, 11:39 AM
12 Second Club

A buddy of mine has been waiting about 3 months with numerous promises and he is now getting it for free b/c of the guarentee but now they are giving him the run around on that also, said they refunded his credit card and there was no such report of this when he contacted the credit card, they won't answer his PM's or calls...A
Old 04-14-2005, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZULater01
A buddy of mine has been waiting about 3 months with numerous promises and he is now getting it for free b/c of the guarentee but now they are giving him the run around on that also, said they refunded his credit card and there was no such report of this when he contacted the credit card, they won't answer his PM's or calls...A
I also know this guy. I remember when all this started and it kind of blew over. When will something happen. How many people does it take?

I know everyone has issues. I think the free engine deal it a great thing but you have to come through with it.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

geez....wouldnt you think a standup company like ape would have posted something buy now. im not trying to knock ape i actually planNED to order my engine from them in the future. i think there just overwhelmed with the amount of orders they took in for there gaurantee promotion. i just hope they can work out there holdups before something bad happens to the company.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Might aswell contact them on a gp/sale as this thread will likely not end up resulting with more gp info.

why keep knocking a sponsor when you havent/arent currently dealing with them about their products? Much less post about a problem when the thread was intended to get a sale/gp going? If you have problems with a sponsor take it up with them or make a post about it.
LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback would be a great place to do so.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:02 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
holy crap
You took the words right out of my mouth...
Old 04-16-2005, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Brandon
Might aswell contact them on a gp/sale as this thread will likely not end up resulting with more gp info.

why keep knocking a sponsor when you havent/arent currently dealing with them about their products? Much less post about a problem when the thread was intended to get a sale/gp going? If you have problems with a sponsor take it up with them or make a post about it.
LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback would be a great place to do so.
It is already posted in that forum, and while I agree with your principal, I cannot see sitting back and watching others fall into the same problems with a Vendor. As far as I am concerned we should all be looking out for each other. If the vendor has problems let it be known. I see nothing wrong with informing another member of a potential problem.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Spurtle
It is already posted in that forum, and while I agree with your principal, I cannot see sitting back and watching others fall into the same problems with a Vendor. As far as I am concerned we should all be looking out for each other. If the vendor has problems let it be known. I see nothing wrong with informing another member of a potential problem.
I totally agree with that! They should get all the work done that they're already back logged on, no way in hell should they even think about another gp or anything till what they already have is done!

Quick Reply: Ape We Need Engines!!!!!