Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Central WI, need some codes deleated

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 08:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Central WI, need some codes deleated

I want to pay someone to delete the codes I am throwing after putting on race headers and a ORY, I got rid of the AIR, EGR, and rear O2's and now I am throwing codes that I would like to get deleated, can anyone help me with this? Or what can I buy to be able to do this myself? I live in central WI, Wausau Area to be exact Thanks
Old 04-22-2005, 07:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

In the 2000, I believe LS1 Edit is VIN locked meaning you need to use a proffessional tuner or pay for a copy of LT1 Edit. Professional tuning is a good mod all by itself so I would just say do that. I can help guys out with OBD1 LT1s because the Tunercat I have is not VIN locked I prefer mostly to just let them order proffessional tunes and I will load them.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

FYI, LS1 Edit is VIN locked but HP Tuners is not, only limited to body style and year.

You might have better luck finding someone if you also state the year of your car, as I mentioned, HPT is limited by year.

If you want to start tuning yourself I highly recommend HP Tuners. EFI Live also has a tuner available but I prefer to support site sponsors.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:40 AM
11 Second Club

Just went to D&D Mods & Rods in Plover to have my car dynoed. I have a mail order tune in the car but he told me he really wanted to fully tune my car. He said he has the software but I don't know if he has the experiance w/ ls1's.
Hey man, we should meet up sometime, i'm from Marshfield
Old 04-26-2005, 10:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jj_z28
Just went to D&D Mods & Rods in Plover to have my car dynoed. I have a mail order tune in the car but he told me he really wanted to fully tune my car. He said he has the software but I don't know if he has the experiance w/ ls1's.
Hey man, we should meet up sometime, i'm from Marshfield
are you planning on any car shows this year, I am going on the Hot Rod Power Tour with a few friends who have TA's, but yeah I would meet up sometime. I have family that lives in Stevens Point and a friend who goes to UW-SP so I am around that area a lot so I may take my car there sometime to check it out.

Quick Reply: Central WI, need some codes deleated