Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

porsche and 5.0 all in 20 minutes

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default porsche and 5.0 all in 20 minutes

So I'm on my way home heading north on I95 about to go over the bridge in Groton (for those of you from CT) when a silver porsche carrera pulls up behind me. The little devil on my shoulder told me to instigate something but traffic was a little heavy and i didn't really feel like playing anyhow. Well I decided it would be wrong of me to pass up this opportunity and the right thing to do was to for a clear patch of highway. After passing both of my exit's that opportunity came, I changed to the center lane and slowed to 65. As he was catching up I dropped to fourth and goosed it a couple of times (the bait) and he bit! I Immediately dropped to third and let the hammer drop, I must say I was really suprised at how quickly I pulled. It wasn't huge but by 140 i had atleast 3 to 5 car lengths (it was kind of hard to tell, i really wanted watch the road at that point). As we approached traffic I let off, he caught up, gave me a head nod and a thumbs up. That was cool, atleast he wasn't a dick about getting beat by a kid in a Firehawk. Now 4 exits past mine I decided to turd around. While getting off I called my friend to brag. As if it was meant to be I pulled up behind a fox body with huge exhaust and even bigger dr's getting on the south bound on ramp, my direction. "got to go man call you in a few" I said. As we where gettin on the highway I dropped to 2nd and again let the hammer drop, he pulled and I knew I had him. Unfortunately traffic came quick and I couldn't pass but when I realised that I had plenty of pedal left it was a kill in my book. Those where my first of the season and I'm pleased so far!