LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

texas speed

Old 04-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default texas speed

hello. sorry to bother you but, i have been mailing you guys for a few days now, also called today.
i ordered some parts from you on 4-14-05 invoice # 6978
eithor i or someone there made a mistake.
i ordered 1 nx bottle heater, 1 msd 6k rpm pill set. 1 nx purge. i wanted 1 nx electronic preasure gauge. but instead got 2 bottle heaters.
maybe i clicked it twice. i'm not sure. since the bill is charged for two bottle heaters i will take blame and say it was my idiocy, that caused this.
if i could send one bottle heater back and get store credit. and you chager the difference of the preasure gauge to my credit card.
other wise i have to sell the extra heater i have a get a preasure gauge the long way round.
any help would be aprecated. thank you
J-
dabigjc@ls1com.every1.net
Old 04-25-2005, 08:58 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jason - I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We were all gone this weekend to race, so we are a little behind in the e-mails. I did check the original online order, and it does show that two bottle heaters were ordered. It is not a problem to return one of them for credit. I can either give you in-store credit or credit the difference back to the original credit card used in the purchase. It is whatever is easier for you. I apologize for the inconvenience in getting a hold of us, and I will be more than happy to get this taken care of for you. I will also e-mail you to ensure that you read this.

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 04-25-2005, 09:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 04-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

see folks this is good customer service

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: texas speed