Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacesetter Longtubes

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 06:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pacesetter Longtubes

Hey guys i am gonna be picking up some Pacesetter longtubes, and the ORY. My question is i do have emissions, so how will i go about passing with the headers and ory? Cant i just get the codes deleted or something like that. I cant wait to see how it sounds with my borla. Thanks ALot
JacobK
Old 04-26-2005, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First things first... Your Borla will sound like crap with LTs unless you get a catted Y or put a bullet muffler in the I-pipe. To pass emmissions you will need to buy 02 sims for the rear 02 sensors and keep the EGR and AIR in place. Or you can ditch it all and have the codes deleted with tuning software,But if the vehicle inspector decides to look under you car and notices that you don't have cats you're still going to fail inspection.
Old 04-26-2005, 06:37 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey jake, you know my setup, and i still passed emissions. just have tony or larry delete the !egr, !air, and !rear o2 sensors, and you will be ok. let me know when you do it, i will hook you up with a tune.