Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Efi FlashScan

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Efi FlashScan

Got it the other day and Wow, I'm very happy. The scan tool and programing ... man its just so much better than what I was using. Can't go wrong with this IMHO..

Dennis
Old 04-28-2005, 08:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Talking

I agree....

Bill
Old 04-28-2005, 08:45 AM
Launching!

Old 04-28-2005, 04:01 PM
TECH Junkie

it is
Old 04-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Adkoonerstrator

I like it.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, i have tried them all, And I too and in love with efilive. The best thing i think is, If you request something that would make your job easier, and it can be done, They go out of there way to put it in the software. For example, i asked for something that would set up each starter program no matter what it came from, "like delete all the same codes in each file i start with, " And well, the next day it was in the beta version, I has used it and man.. It saves soooo much time from all the repetitive stuff each person does to their files.. Just one click and i just saved 15 or so minutes. Well, ok, Thats not the best thing, The best thing is That they will be releasing some Very Cool FREE operating systems in the Very Very near future that will Just take over on the Tuning Scene. Gas is getting expensive, they have the fix. Ve tuning is complicated, They have a fix. And Did someone say Free 2 bar conversions?
I think they have everyone covered.. And the Graphical layout is a couple versions ahead of all the competion.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Originally Posted by wait4me
Well, i have tried them all, And I too and in love with efilive. The best thing i think is, If you request something that would make your job easier, and it can be done, They go out of there way to put it in the software. For example, i asked for something that would set up each starter program no matter what it came from, "like delete all the same codes in each file i start with, " And well, the next day it was in the beta version, I has used it and man.. It saves soooo much time from all the repetitive stuff each person does to their files.. Just one click and i just saved 15 or so minutes. Well, ok, Thats not the best thing, The best thing is That they will be releasing some Very Cool FREE operating systems in the Very Very near future that will Just take over on the Tuning Scene. Gas is getting expensive, they have the fix. Ve tuning is complicated, They have a fix. And Did someone say Free 2 bar conversions?
I think they have everyone covered.. And the Graphical layout is a couple versions ahead of all the competion.
That upcoming stuff is all gonna be in v7.2 right?
Old 04-28-2005, 07:52 PM
FormerVendor

Yup just read the update on their main page. 7.2 looks like it will be a beast
Old 04-28-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone know how to use the tach output to an 8 cyl. i see the tables in efilive, under the speedo tab but i just cant figure it out??? this gauge cluster needs set up as an 8 cyl output on this streetrod... ????