Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

me vs. turbo gti

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default me vs. turbo gti

some last night im on my way hom from a buddy's house, minding my own business, cruising along. im almost home, and im in the tunnel with a few other cars behind me. im always looking forward to the tunnel, mainly because the car is extremely loud in there, expecially when i downshft

so i get to the end, and im in the right lane, and i have the first exit, which is directly after the tunnel. i merge over in the exit lane, and all of a sudden a silver debadged gti rolls up next to me, and revs. i hear the bov, so i dowshift, and get back over real quick. i follow for a second, and then the road went from curvey, to straight. i see a small puff from the exhaust, so i know its on. too bad for this guy.

he was extremely slow compared to other gti's/sti's/evo's. i wasnt even able to go wot, and when i got close i would have to back off (i was still staying behind him). anyway, i back off and give him some distance since i thought we were done playing. but he slowed to about 50 or so, which is under the limit, so i pulled up next to him.

i get next to him, and he didnt even wait for me to downshift. i was still in 5th, and he took off. i drop it into second, by the top of third his front bumper is at my door. shift light flashes. i powershift 4th. and its useless to even continue. i slow down, he takes the next exit and revs me as he gets off so i ablidge him, and eclipse his tiny 4cy. gives me a thumbs up as he continues on his way.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Teching In

nice. at least he didnt give you the typical rice-box fly by flasher routine
Old 04-29-2005, 01:53 PM
On The Tree

thats because he probably knew he just got owned