Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Do you live in St. Louis or surrounding suburbs? Look inside!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you live in St. Louis or surrounding suburbs? Look inside!

Let me first explain, in case you haven't already seen my other posts (I frequent www.ls1gto.com and Drive an '04 GTO, that I am a student at the University of Tennessee. I'm 19, and will be 20 in June. This summer I will be working for a company by the name of Southwestern ( www.southwestern.com ), selling study guides, educational books and software, and other various items in the St. Louis area.

One of the requisites for the job is that I find a "host family" to live with. Now typically, I would just approach the city counicl and ask who has had a foreign exchange student, etc. and would approach that family, but I hoped as a fellow LS1 owner, you might be willing to oblige.

Of course, I am willing to pay rent to live with you. Keep in mind I will be working about 80 hours a week for the 12 weeks I will be in St. Louis (8:30 am to 9:30 PM monday through saturday) so I will not be in the way most of the time.

I'm not allergic to any animals, I love kids, and I would love the opportunity to stay with a fellow gear head this summer.

I will be packing very lightly; I'll have only some clothes, toiletries and things of the like.

I also do not expect your family to cook for me; if you want to speak to me on the phone, feel free to call me at 615-403-0751, and we can talk about specifics, such as the date I will arrive and depart, weekly/monthly rent, and any other questions you might have for me, or I would have for you.

I've enclosed a picture of myself. I'm a cheery guy, and although I may be a bit quiet and/or shy at first, I consider myself well-liked and easy to get along with. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and look forward to any potential prospects being in contact with me. Have a great weekend!

Justin Anzalone
Attached Thumbnails Do you live in St. Louis or surrounding suburbs?  Look inside!-gto1.jpg  
Old 05-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Staging Lane

when will you be coming to stl?
Old 05-01-2005, 05:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by joes99z
when will you be coming to stl?
May 14th I believe
Old 05-04-2005, 02:53 AM
Teching In

Anyone able to accommodate me? It's growing closer to crunch time. Remember, I'm willing to pay rent and sleep on a couch. And we can go shoot the **** together too! I might just become your new best friend!
Old 05-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Staging Lane

sorry, dont get my own place till july.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:03 AM
TECH Resident

Me and my gf are in a 1 bedroom apt otherwise I'd be more than willing to help you out. Good luck finding a place!
Old 05-06-2005, 12:33 AM
On The Tree

Default would

would but i have a baby due on the 14th sorry man will keep my ear open
Old 05-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Teching In

I appreciate all of the responses so far. Though no one has been able to take me in, I'm glad that there are those who would be willing if circumstances were right!

Quick Reply: Do you live in St. Louis or surrounding suburbs? Look inside!