Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First kill in my Formy

Old 04-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First kill in my Formy

This happend a few weeks ago. I was going to the auto parts store to get a new window motor as mine crapped out. I was travelling in the passing lane on the double lane highway not really paying attention to the other vehicles as I passed by. One car took exception to me going by him because as I got to the stop light he pulled along side of me revving his engine. I took a quick glance over and seen the very familiar snake emblem on the driverside fender. The guy behind the wheel glared at me and smiled as if he knew somehting I didnt. I just turned and looked at the light waitng for the go fast color. What whent thru my mind was I hope my new sweetie holds as I just got her last fall and I only put around 20 miles on her. Im still getting to know her. Anyway..the light turns green and the Cobra immediatly pulled out in front and got about half a car on me when all of a sudden my sweetie came alive, threw me back as if to say hold on tight were going for a ride!! I glance over to see the Mustang nowhere to be seen other than in my rear view mirror and I havnt gotten to 4th gear yet! I got her up to speed very quickly only to have to slow just as quick as another light is up ahead.

I stop at the light and signal to turn as Im thinking to myself that was just the coolest feeling in the world!!! I just smoked a Cobra in my first race with my new toy!! Im not new to racing or cars I've owned my fare share of fast rides, but this was one of my favorite moments.

So as I turn to I notice the Cobra had fallen behind me and was now following me. I figured he wants a rematch and he'll have some lame excuse for smoking his azz. I pull into the lot and park, he beside me. I get out and the guy is all smiles. Asking what I have for an exhaust and what year the car was. The next line was the best..He says "That sounded so mean as you as you blew by me, scary even!"

That was priceless. he said he only had a flowmaster catback on his otherwise stock Cobra. We parted ways with me feeling great for smoking him and he feeling good for me beating him...lol..what can I say... I love my new sweetie!!
Old 05-01-2005, 08:11 AM
TECH Junkie

good kill. what year cobra?
Old 05-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Teching In

I dont remember, 2001 I think..It was babyshit yellow..lol
Old 05-02-2005, 03:19 AM
11 Second Club

awesome