Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

coldfusion got me good

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 10:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default coldfusion got me good

This is the problem that has happened to me but might not have happened to anybody else. Upon returning from Iraq I ordered LS1 wet kit, when I received first thing that was noticed they did not send me the nitrous filter and also no receipt or packaging list to check. After looking even further come to find out they sent me a import kit that uses a rubber fuel line that goes to the fuel rail after bringing this issue to Mike W__r at CF he said I must have made a mistake while ordering and I dont understand how I can make a mistake over the phone when I say I need a kit for a LS1. Mike was cool about it and said I will send you the stuff you need, and what I needed was a fogger nut to keep it in the air duct, a braided fuel line for the fuel rail, and a fitting for the fuel line to the fuel selniod and some nitrous jets this is what I got, a braided nitrous line wrong color of ends, some jets and no fogger nut and no fitting for the hose and selonid, what I did get was a nice refredgator magnet lol. Like I said this may be just something that happened to me the CF kit is nice when you have it all. Just some advice why take the chance go with Nitrous Dave, I sure will from now on, the parts I dont have from my CF kit, I will get from Dave to fix CF's mess.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:39 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6sojuiced01
This is the problem that has happened to me but might not have happened to anybody else. Upon returning from Iraq I ordered LS1 wet kit, when I received first thing that was noticed they did not send me the nitrous filter and also no receipt or packaging list to check. After looking even further come to find out they sent me a import kit that uses a rubber fuel line that goes to the fuel rail after bringing this issue to Mike W__r at CF he said I must have made a mistake while ordering and I dont understand how I can make a mistake over the phone when I say I need a kit for a LS1. Mike was cool about it and said I will send you the stuff you need, and what I needed was a fogger nut to keep it in the air duct, a braided fuel line for the fuel rail, and a fitting for the fuel line to the fuel selniod and some nitrous jets this is what I got, a braided nitrous line wrong color of ends, some jets and no fogger nut and no fitting for the hose and selonid, what I did get was a nice refredgator magnet lol. Like I said this may be just something that happened to me the CF kit is nice when you have it all. Just some advice why take the chance go with Nitrous Dave, I sure will from now on, the parts I dont have from my CF kit, I will get from Dave to fix CF's mess.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.Give me a call and I will do what I can to make it easier on you.
Dave
Old 05-02-2005, 10:40 PM
11 Second Club

ive learned my lesson

Last edited by ws6sojuiced01; 05-02-2005 at 10:47 PM.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:42 PM
11 Second Club

bye the way i still have your walbro 340 fuel pump , im not in the location where the pump is but i will be in two weeks id like to get it back to you but i need the proper ups tags.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:57 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL,
I mailed them out last week.I guess we were printing the wrong call tags.LOL
Dave
Old 05-02-2005, 11:07 PM
11 Second Club

ok good deal
Old 05-03-2005, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Sorry you had a problem. We ship almost a 100 packages a day and every blue moon we do make mistakes. We always try and fix the problem but sometimes not fast enough. Good luck with your nitrous and we hope all of your future orders with anyother company will always be flawless! We get a lot of calls from other companies customers that have received the incorrect part or kit and sometimes a buyer just wants a fresh start. We understand.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:20 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wholesalenitrousmike
Sorry you had a problem. We ship almost a 100 packages a day and every blue moon we do make mistakes. We always try and fix the problem but sometimes not fast enough. Good luck with your nitrous and we hope all of your future orders with anyother company will always be flawless! We get a lot of calls from other companies customers that have received the incorrect part or kit and sometimes a buyer just wants a fresh start. We understand.
yes i under stand people make mistakes, but you also unders stand i still dont have all my parts or right parts. u must under stand how flusterd i am spending that kind of money and getting what i got. I guess i just expected that you would make sure the costomer (me)was taken care of. dont get me wrong i like the product. if it was the other way around and i shorted you like $100 dollars you would be pretty upset also.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.Give me a call and I will do what I can to make it easier on you.
Dave
that is why i deal with dave, and only dave
Old 05-04-2005, 10:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mdblackz28
that is why i deal with dave, and only dave
and i kick my self in the *** for not
Old 05-06-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not putting down the CF product becuase I have no experience but I would never use them becuase of the shady posting/buisness practices WholeSaleMike was involved in when they 1st became sponsors! He pissed alot of people off! Sorry for your mishap man!
Old 05-06-2005, 03:26 PM
11 Second Club

i got screwed on my cf kit.. But my NX kit on the other hand does me fine
Old 05-06-2005, 03:33 PM
TECH Resident

I got screwed on a nos kit one time.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:58 PM
11 Second Club

over and over again i would email them and even called them and asked them on the phone ( i still have the emails if they whant to say they didnt),whydid i not get a reicept or packing list with my kit and everytime they avoid giving me a reason so i have to think its for reson like this so i cant do anything when the dont send the right stuff. you order anything from these people your playing with fire!!!

Quick Reply: coldfusion got me good