Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Tiresavings (Good distributor)

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 07:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up Tiresavings (Good distributor)

Just want to post a couple comments about my experience with tiresavings. I don't think they're a sponsor so I won't post a link, but they're a web store so I think you can figure it out.

I ordered four Toyo Proxes T1-Ss (w/ chrome valve stems and caps) on 2 May (this past Monday). They were very professional on the phone and set me an emial confirmation immediately. I received a second email later in the morning saying the the tires had to be shipped from one of their other warehouses and that delivery may take 3 days longer than their original estimate of 2 days. BTW, I wasn't terribly upset about that since T1-Ss are on terminal backorder at every other place I checked.

They sent me another emial the next day with a link to UPS with the tracking info which was very convenient.

On May 5th (Thurs), UPS dropped off the tires on my porch with the valve stems and caps. They were in perfect condition and delivered in a very reasonable period of time.

I've ordered through tirerack before and been happy, but tirerack doesn't sell Toyos. Having not ordered through tiresavings I was a little nervous, but they processed my order every bit as well as tirerack.

It was a very good experience and I'd order through them again with no hesitation.

Thought ya'll might like to know.

Marc