Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Damn ricers

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 09:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

Default Damn ricers

I was coming home from work tonight at about 10:10PM and this dude starts flying ahead( I'm on a baby highway). I follow him and pull up aside him at the next light b/c I want to kill that ricers ego. I didnt expect to race b/c he had a new Tiburon GT-V (tricked out) and I have a Formula. It goes green and he floors it while I'm driving regular. I then gun it and pass him while still in first gear, my car chirped second as I blew past him and its an automatic. I was atleast 3 car lengths ahead after it chirped so he was smoked. Then they pull up to me as I slow down and look over and laugh like ********* and all I say is KILL. It feels so good to smash the ego's of idiot ricers who think they are hott shyt. Same goes for those 5.0 ****.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it seems like pretty much everyone that drives a newer tiburon thinks they've got a fast car. sure its fast for a hyundai but i think they're only pushing like 171 hp at the flywheel so its nothing to be impressed with when you consider my 2000 z28 put down 323 hp at the wheels with only a flowmaster and K&N. nice kill man.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

5.0 arent **** man, you cant generalise like that and call everyone a ricer or a ***. Some cars are rice or whatever, and trust me i know many guys with 5.0, and they're far from being ****.

Nice kill by the way.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6T/A98
5.0 arent **** man, you cant generalise like that and call everyone a ricer or a ***. Some cars are rice or whatever, and trust me i know many guys with 5.0, and they're far from being ****.

Nice kill by the way.
No I dont mean 5.0 guys are ****, i almost bought one myself its just that everyone around here thinks they are super fast STOCK!