Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WS6 vs. SRT4

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WS6 vs. SRT4

This happened last night on Westheimer...I know...I know theres alot of cops out there, but thank god there wasnt any for that particular stretch. Anyway...as I was approaching the light (by the CVS) there was a red SRT4 completely stock waiting for the green light. I didnt really think much of it cause of the cops in that area, but as I stopped at the light I pulled up about half a car in front of him. When the light hits green, I slowly accelerate like normal and the SRT4 pulls up right next to me. We probably were doing about 15 mph when I hear him hit it, so of course I get excited and go . I pulled about a 1/4 of a car in front, but he quickly gained his ground through first, when I hit second at about 3800 RPM my car almost went sideways, but managed to control it without losing any length to him, all through second he was right next to me, but when I shifted to 3rd I started to pull, unfortunetly I had to stop and so did he because of the curb right in front of us, and u couldnt see who or what was around that corner. I beat him (if you call that a win) by about half a car. If we would of kept going I think I would of kept pulling by the indications of what was happening towards the end...but I may be wronng. I dont know too much about those cars up top. Anyway the guy was pretty cool, he said he had just beaten another WS6 with full exhaust with ease. He had a and surprised look on his face when he found out I was completely stock right down to the air filter. Im thinking the other ws6 guy couldnt drive or something. I was pretty surprised myself about those little neons staying with me, even though Ive heard many stories of what they can do. Oh well, the LS1 CANNOT LOSE!
Old 05-08-2005, 04:26 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by guichows6
Oh well, the LS1 CANNOT LOSE!

you are mistaken!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....9-188C3B5DE12C

im the camaro LT1..

this happen last wed off westhimer
Old 05-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Is there any other way I can check out videos at streetfire.net, That is the only site I cant see videos for some reason. They never play
Old 05-08-2005, 04:45 PM
12 Second Club

downlaod windows media player 10
Old 05-08-2005, 04:45 PM
12 Second Club

if you have aim, im me Northernlights87