Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

7 kills

Old 05-09-2005, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 7 kills

I raced Chummmma(2000 Z28 w/lid, TB, headers, 3.73s, cat back, and cut-out) coming back to the house from a 50 roll, and put 1 car on him before he shut down do to a car looking like a cop

Sunday night's madness...during the club cruise

AntWS6(M6 LS1 WS6, stock) stepped up first with 2 races. We went from a 30 roll. I had to part throttle then punch it at 40. I put about 2 cars on him before shutdown. The second race we went from 40 MWUAHAHAHA = good for me. I punched it and put 3 cars on him before I shut down. Awesome races Ant

The next race wasn't even supposed to be with me. Sam(WRX with exhaust, tune, STI turbo, and a few others) and chickenlittle(stock LT1 T/A M6) went at it 3 cars in front of me. When they hit it, I hit it. Speeds went tripple digits before I put a car on them both at 120, then I shut down. They kept going.

Got to race Dom(350Z auto stock) from about a 30 roll with him 3 cars in front of me. He hit it, then I did and reeled him in right before we shut down for traffic. Put maybe 1/4 panel on him before traffic.

And a rematch with me and Sean(04 Cobra with 427 hp). We went from 45. I honked and hit it on 3. Sean only heard 2, but went when he saw me go. I pulled on him to where his front end was at my bumper. It wasn't a good race for him because of the sloppy trans and wheel alignment. He congratulated me on the kill.

Usually I don't get this much action, but they are trying to get me to hit 200 kills. I am currently at 197

All in all a good night except for what happend after wendys. My electric cut-out motor decided to sheer the bolts to the butterfly off leaving my cut-out open all the time. I just need new bolts. I had to slap on the manual cutout plate.

They are all my friends from my car club, so ignore the names if you don't know them.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice runs. 197 huh? I'm about halfway there with 83 since Jan '04.

Search this Thread