Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Cheaper solution to fuel lines?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheaper solution to fuel lines?

Alright i have read around about all the fueling options for the quick disconects and such. I was quoted about 86 bucks for the pieces i need which consists of the quick connect adapters, 8" 6an line with ends, and 2 female saginaw fittings (14 and 16mm i belive). Now my question to everyone, is there a cheaper way? i was hopin to spend around 40 and i have called every possible speed shop and hydraulic shop in town and they can't help me. So any advice would be appreciated. I need these lines by next friday so if i don't get any response in the next couple days i guess ill just get the expensive stuff (that i don't really have the money for ). Also it doesn't have to be braided line as long as it can support the fuel/fuel pressure.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

what are you trying to do again?

stock lines on aftermarket rails or run aftermarket line to stock rails?

either way.. do neither until you can afford to do both at the same time
Old 05-12-2005, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im just trying to run lines to the rails i have. they use the same quick connect fittings as the lt1 and ls1. Stock my truck didn't have fuel rails, but now its going to. Just trying to see what i can do for lines that will be a little more cost effective... I have every component i need other than the line to go from the back of the block to the rail.