Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

have I mentioned I hate kr

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have I mentioned I hate kr

1) Finally got lt and stft trims down very close to zero, thanks to jimmyblues ve table on horist. Now Im having problem tuning out wot kr, I get it whenever I first mash the gas and the power hits Im burried under 5-6 kr. It was doing the same thing with 110 so I dont think its real, just as a test I unplugged the maf did a wot run and no kr all zeros I was a .5 sec slower. narrowband 02's are reading 920 range so its rich if anything. I have raised the burst kr delta air so I dont think thats it and Im logging burst kr and its showing 0.

I know the easiest solution would be to just pull that amount of timing from the main table but I would like to run at least 26 degrees.

2) what values does the pcm change when it updates the fuel trims. For example I notice after long drives that it runs better smoother and more power. So I read the vcm and compare to the one I loaded all values are the same. Is there some sort of table or temporary storage we cant see with hp tuners, sort of like ram on a computer.

ideas are appreciated