Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

CAMMIN03' thread#2 (resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default CAMMIN03' thread#2 (resolved)

first i would like to appologize to him for having to come to this. second, on with the show.

i had made the payment for the fuel pump on the 22 of april and send a message stating just that, he replied with cudous and saying he will get it to me

Originally Posted by CAMMIN03'
Originally Posted by pr95blackbird
So do I need to hold it for you... or let it go somewhere else??
payment made.

could you give me the tracking number please and thank you.
Thanks alot buddy
I will get it too you
on the 26 of april i received a pm saying that he was sick and couldn't send the package as originally intended which is not a problem considering the circumstances.

just following up to see what the eta for this package is gonna be thanks.

payment made.

Thanks alot buddy
I will get it too you

Its going out tommorow..... Ive been sick.. I will PM you a tracking number....

If you have any questions call me

My name is matt jones

1-706-575-1616

a couple days passed and he tell me that the paypal order had to clear because it was an e-cheque (although i didn't send the payment as an e-cheque in the first place) now at that point i was a little frustrated as you will read in the email, but i waited until the 2nd of may to send a reply saying that it is now that date and payment had cleared, he also mentioned to me that he shipped it the day before (ie: sunday the 1 of may) and still asked for tracking number or at least an eta (estimated time of arrival)

hello again, as promised payment went through did you get a tracking or eta on when the package is too arrive? thanks.

what the heck the 2nd of may??!?!??!?! christ i hate paypal half the time they wont do an instant transfer they do the stupid echeck thing. well i can GAURENTEE that i have the funds in the bank account if you willing to ship it earlier. if you find that once you've shipped it and may 2nd comes around something had went wrong with the paypal payment will double the money how's that. i'm only mentioning this because my car will be in the shop on monday or tuesday...

payment made.

Thanks alot buddy
I will get it too you
Hey buddy paypal is telling me that it should clear on the 2nd of May.... Then Ill get it shipped out to you

I will ship it tommorow first thing... I trust you....Thanks

Was shipped yesterday....

on the 9th of may i sent a message following up on my package seeing as how i didn't receive a response to eta nor tracking number, i then asked his location just so i could get myself a rough estimate

so it was shipped on a sunday? you are in georgia i think? what was the estimated time of delivery?

hello again, as promised payment went through did you get a tracking or eta on when the package is too arrive? thanks.

what the heck the 2nd of may??!?!??!?! christ i hate paypal half the time they wont do an instant transfer they do the stupid echeck thing. well i can GAURENTEE that i have the funds in the bank account if you willing to ship it earlier. if you find that once you've shipped it and may 2nd comes around something had went wrong with the paypal payment will double the money how's that. i'm only mentioning this because my car will be in the shop on monday or tuesday...

payment made.

Thanks alot buddy
I will get it too you
Hey buddy paypal is telling me that it should clear on the 2nd of May.... Then Ill get it shipped out to you

I will ship it tommorow first thing... I trust you....Thanks

Was shipped yesterday....
Its on its way... They said they couldnt give me a date because of customs and everything...

If its not there by friday Call me

1-706-575-1616

no reply from him until the 12th of may to which he send this:

Whats your telephone number??

They called me and said they cant deliever it without your telephone number its being held in customs...!!!

Ha... sorry for the delay...
i replied stating my phone number and have asked him to keep me posted (ie: updated) he replied saying he'll do just that

days have passed, then a week all the while i have sent him numerous messages for update or just to know that he was still in town or something, anything really. On the 27 of may i made a post in racers lounge as a call out to him to reply to my private messages, i promptly received this:

Hey man.... Give me your number so we can talk.... No more Board talk... It gives me a bad rep when Its not nessecary...

i provided yet again my phone number at which he could contact me and i have not heard from him yet.

i have had packages that weigh over 100lbs shipped from texas via GROUND mail and through the border have still received it within 2 weeks of shipping date. this is just a small fuel pump, and he lives relativly close to me and am now unsure of the status of my f/p. my car was supposed to be in the shop to get the work done to it 2 weeks ago and has been held off because of this little mishap, i would really appreciate some kind of answer that can at the least let me know where my pump is or when it will arrive, from my perspective a month is a damn long time to wait for such a small item.

i have bought items from 2 other members on this board and have had no problems whatsoever (mightymouse and abeasst), this transaction has turned me away from likely purchasing anything ever again from this forum.

thank you.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Any updates on this?
Old 06-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Staging Lane

yes, no word from him yet (via email or otherwise). filed paypal complaint no word on this either
Old 06-04-2005, 06:40 PM
TECH Veteran

yes, no word from him yet (via email or otherwise). filed paypal complaint no word on this either
He has posted in the Southern Section in the past 3 days.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ss rally red
He has posted in the Southern Section in the past 3 days.

i am aware that he is online regularly (when pm-ing you can request a confirmation which shows when the person checked that message) so it is no surprise to me that he is also posting.... but still no help for me!!
Old 06-04-2005, 08:35 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried calling him, instead of waiting for him to get around to deciding to call you?
Old 06-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Banned

I refunded money.... everything has been taken care of....... sorry of the hassle...
Old 06-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

I refunded money.... everything has been taken care of....... sorry of the hassle...

ummm paypal account is still empty....... and could you tell me that you at least shipped it (meaning fuel pump)?!?

Last edited by pr95blackbird; 06-06-2005 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Staging Lane

resolved.