Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFI Live Prices

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 12:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFI Live Prices

EFI Live sells for $699 on their website for the personal scan & tune. I saw T-Byrne sells EFILive Pro with bi-directional controls for $475. Are these the same? If not, where can I get a good deal on EFI Live besides their own web site? Also, what's a good wide band that will work well with EFI Live?
Old 05-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Launching!

looking for scanner or a tuner also?
Old 05-31-2005, 03:07 PM
TECH Junkie

EFILive Pro with bi-directional controls is a scan tool only, it will not allow you to make any modifications to the pcm.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:33 PM
TECH Junkie

WB's? try looking here www.efilive.com/forum
Old 05-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Restricted User

EFILive Pro (and Std) are Scan Tool only versions of EFILive. They run on the AutoTap interface cable.
EFILive FlashScan packages are our Scan and Tune combination. All our Scan and Tune combinaton products run on our new FlashScan hardware.

We are about to announce some incentives for existing and new EFILive FlashScan customers, see our web site for details in the next few days.
Don't ask me now, I won't release details until they are posted on our web site.

Regards
Paul
Old 05-31-2005, 07:25 PM
TECH Resident

Paul how about a place to stay in New Zealand for a week or two so I can personally pick up my Tuner Package?
Old 06-01-2005, 04:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by EFILive
EFILive Pro (and Std) are Scan Tool only versions of EFILive. They run on the AutoTap interface cable.
EFILive FlashScan packages are our Scan and Tune combination. All our Scan and Tune combinaton products run on our new FlashScan hardware.

We are about to announce some incentives for existing and new EFILive FlashScan customers, see our web site for details in the next few days.
Don't ask me now, I won't release details until they are posted on our web site.

Regards
Paul
I alreay have EFILIve v 7 and am using autotap cable. When are these incentives going to be announced because I am looking to do the upgrade from my "scan" function to a new "scan and tune". Just would hate to buy today and get a better deal a couple of days later.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Restricted User

The incentives will be retrospective, and will apply to ALL EFILive FlashScan customers. Whether you purchased last December, now, or after we announce, you will still be able eligible.

Regards
Paul