Hot Rod Power Tour/ Pump Gas Drags/ Drag Week Covers all Hot Rod events

Milwaukee Dealership Offering Help...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 08:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Milwaukee Dealership Offering Help...

Hey guys, I posted this up before in some certain other threads. I work for a dealership group in Milwaukee, WI area about 5 minutes from the Stadium. IN FACT, we are having a used car stadium sale down there all this week. ANYWAYS, what I want to do, is to offer help to those that MAY need it. I'm not looking to make money on this, I just know how the long trips can be a burden to those that are making the long haul and don't know where to go for help. I've been on this site since the very beginning and wanted to give back.

So.... If anyone needs any part that you know your local dealership would have, and is an emergency, please let me know. I can see if it's in stock asap and get it to you. My dealership is Braeger Automotive Group. It is comprised of Braeger Chevrolet, Braeger Ford, and Braeger Chrysler/Jeep. All dealerships are located on South 27th Street in Milwaukee, WI. We are about 5 minutes from General Mitchell International Airport. One exit west of I94 right after you hop on to 894 west. For those that may want to mapquest it, it is

4100 S. 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53221

I can be reached at the dealership number of 414-281-5000 or even on my cell phone at 262-893-3702 if a big emergency. If you get a message, please leave a name/time/number to reach back at and I will be sure to contact you if you can't reach me at either number.

Hopefully I can help you guys out on the Friday night as I have a wedding on Saturday that I will be at. I know it's only a short amount of time, but figured I'd try to help with any small thing

Chris Minnich ("Min-nick", cause we do have a couple Chris')
Marketing/Business Development Manager
Braeger Chevrolet