Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed cocky M3, and he's still a d!(k

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 01:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Killed cocky M3, and he's still a d!(k

I just pulled out of the tire shop after getting some new tread, when a M3 blew by. I didn't think anything of it till he's in front of me weaving around in his lane. A light turns ahead of us as we come to a stop. He starts redlining it, and patting his roof top. Enough for me I rev a lil 3000 light turns green he floors it, never mind the cars ahead of him. I slowly stalk him till we catch a light.
He has his windows up dark as hell, just reving away. I stall when the light goes green I roll out ahead and stomp it put 4 cars on him till 50.

Slow up at the next light he rolls down the window he's like 17 talking ****. Learn to drive a stick autos are for bitches. I'm like srcew you your cars gay any ways and roll my window back up. LIGHT GOES GREEN HE FLOORS IT CUTS ME OFF AND HEADS FOR THE INTERSTATE!

I follow him on go to about 55 I'm ready have the bottle on let's do it. So he beeps on the second beep he floors it. I hammer down, blow by him. Just to rub it in I held down to 130 Had bus after bus on him.
I pull off at the next exit and wait for him . This lil **** pulls up and spits on my car and floors it.

Needless to say my car is now clean on the inside, I threw everything I had at him out the window, pepsi can just bought it only had taken a sip and a lug nut that had broken they left in my cup holder.

He swerved through traffic and I didn't follow, The sound the lug nut made striking his windshield wasa justice for me. I wish his window was down when I wasted my Pepsi.

Sorry for the long story I just had to vent. WTF is wrong with these kids?
Old 06-03-2005, 01:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny you say that! One day somebody fucked with me at the wrong place and the wrong time: I was coming home from a late night Taco Bell run and I had a HUGE like, 42 oz. or something, pepsi that I had to toss during a heated moment. Needless to say, a pepsi that size explodes like a grenade... Sweet.

You shoulda had a couple of spare spark plugs for that ******...

My God, with how long it takes me to detail my car on the few weekends it doesn't rain around here, I'd go ballistic if some snotty ****** spit on my car!

Good show of restraint IMO.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by burnem
... I threw everything I had at him out the window, pepsi can just bought it only had taken a sip and a lug nut that had broken they left in my cup holder ...

good job!

kids today are ******* stupid, thats whats wrong with them.. but come to think of it, most of the people i know from my generation are dumbasses as well (im 22)..

i guess people just suck in general?
Old 06-03-2005, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

If someone would have spit on my car because I smoked him ***, I would have chased him down and beat him into obilivion. I don't blame you for throwing **** at him, and you got a sweet kill out of the deal too. Good job!
Old 06-03-2005, 03:09 PM
TECH Regular

funny stuff and good killing.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by burnem
Needless to say my car is now clean on the inside, I threw everything I had at him out the window, pepsi can just bought it only had taken a sip and a lug nut that had broken they left in my cup holder.
Great story. Classic!

To quote Seinfeld, "people are the worst".
Old 06-03-2005, 03:28 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

what a ******! good job killing that SOB. I hate when people ride around with their black windows up, like trying to hide behind sunglasses or some crap. I hate that ****.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

You threw a lugnut at his windshield driving down the highway?
Old 06-03-2005, 04:54 PM
TECH Resident

Well obviously it couldn't have been that fast to cause much damage. What happens when you throw something out your window at 80mph?? It goes straight back and down. He deserved it, good job
Old 06-03-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Resident

you are such a nice guy... if i was in your shoe... i would have hit him with my car.. pulled his *** over... get my softball bat out; beat the **** off m3 and hez little bitch ***. call 911 and tell em to come pick his body up. yes, ive got some MAJOR problems. but thatz what i would do. (SERIOUSLY)
Old 06-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Staging Lane

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Always keep a cup holder full of pennies.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sinner
I've said it before and I'll say it again; Always keep a cup holder full of pennies.

ashtray full of pennies, and for that SPECIAL occasion - 6 quarters superglued to each other.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TX_SS
you are such a nice guy... if i was in your shoe... i would have hit him with my car.. pulled his *** over... get my softball bat out; beat the **** off m3 and hez little bitch ***. call 911 and tell em to come pick his body up. yes, ive got some MAJOR problems. but thatz what i would do. (SERIOUSLY)
that cuz your from Texas

car related parts are the best to throw at people because you can always just say "oh, it must have fallen off of my car"
Old 06-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Teching In

"car related parts are the best to throw at people because you can always just say "oh, it must have fallen off of my car""

Yup, M3 guy was just at the wrong place and time when your lug nut broke off...
Old 06-03-2005, 07:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

i would have went after that bastard and sliced his tires and fucked up his car. spitting on someone's car is total disrespect and shows what a low life you can be just because you got raped. stupid bitch. good **** though
Old 06-03-2005, 10:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

LMAO I can just see the little bastard now trying to explain to his dad why daddy's m3 has a cracked windshield.
Old 06-04-2005, 01:26 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Originally Posted by BAT TA
LMAO I can just see the little bastard now trying to explain to his dad why daddy's m3 has a cracked windshield.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Nice Kill.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Launching!

wow i am with everyone i would have gotten him out of his car and beat his ****** ***...anyway did you say you stalled at the light? dont you have an a4? hows that possible am i missing something? sorry for the newbie ?
Old 06-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TX_SS
I always got

Last edited by SSmoked99; 08-07-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:57 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by orange01z28
that cuz your from Texas

car related parts are the best to throw at people because you can always just say "oh, it must have fallen off of my car"

heheh yes... my softball bat flew out the window...cuz my t-tops were off. hehehehehehe and i was just pickin it up`~