Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet or Dry?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wet or Dry?

ok im only a newbie to NO2 and i was curious what everyone prefers. i just bout a 98 6speed and was wondering what kinda shot should i give? it has 79000 miles on it but dont wanna mess up the tranny/block/differ. cuz i have to drive 30 miles to school every day! let me know what you think and what kinda NO2 systems you would recomend on the cheap side por favor (college student).
Old 06-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Staging Lane

por favor use the search function & you'll find tons of info w/tons of various opinions.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:36 PM
TECH Junkie

I got free time so I'll be nice and fill you in a lil. I am a college student also. I'm running a wet system. So dry vs wet depends on the size of shot you wanna run. I'm running a 150.

I personally would say for a smaller shot, go with a dry setup, its easier. Anything over a 100 shot on a dry kit and you'll want bigger injectors etc etc.

make sure you get the right safety stuff, or kiss everything goodbye.

do some more searchin and reading

Originally Posted by 96'LT1-A4
ok im only a newbie to NO2 and i was curious what everyone prefers. i just bout a 98 6speed and was wondering what kinda shot should i give? it has 79000 miles on it but dont wanna mess up the tranny/block/differ. cuz i have to drive 30 miles to school every day! let me know what you think and what kinda NO2 systems you would recomend on the cheap side por favor (college student).