Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new 200 page gm 2004R transmission technical manual

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new 200 page gm 2004R transmission technical manual

hello.i am new to this forum.many of you out there may know who i am and some may not.my name is christoforos kokkonis and i operate ckperformance.com.it is a company that specializes in gm street strip and drag race automatic transmissions and related items.we are currently producing e4340 input shaft ,e4340 forward clutch drum,transmission brake .recalibration kit for the gm 2004r transmission.2.66 ratio first gear 700r4 and 4l60e transmissions.44 element direct clutch drum and sprag assembly for the th 350 and th400.billet input shafts ,drums ,custom ratio planetary gears ,pro tree trans brakes ,clutch hubs as well as in car tested transmissions.all our products are our own and not copies or repackaged items.we also have a ford aod to gm conversion for late model f bodies.uses original drive shaft,cross member filler tube and speedometer.there is a link on my website to this trans installed in a 87 gn with 700 plus rear wheel horsepower.we also have a 200 page gm 2004r transmission technical manual that includes step by step overhaul with pictures,theory,tech ,principles of operation ,converter tech,valve body and governer tech and codes as well as all of unique rebuilding procedures and high performance upgrades .it can be found at the following link htp://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36506
i look forward to being a part of this forum and hope others will benefit from my presence here.visit us at www.ckperformance.com
Old 06-05-2005, 11:24 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default link

cris, how come you don't have a link to kilgoretrans.com ha ha john k
Old 06-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by john kilgore
cris, how come you don't have a link to kilgoretrans.com ha ha john k
hey john,ive learned alot from you over the years.i have alot of respect for you.your one of the few that left an impact on me and how i view automatic transmissions.
Old 06-05-2005, 12:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default box

Originally Posted by chris718
hey john,ive learned alot from you over the years.i have alot of respect for you.your one of the few that left an impact on me and how i view automatic transmissions.
just keep thinking how it would be better and not just how it is. l still wish you great success.jk

Quick Reply: new 200 page gm 2004R transmission technical manual