Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can u put a nos jet there?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Can u put a nos jet there?

Ok I'm hooking up a dry nos kit, what i want to know is can you run nos to the fuel side of a jet? I want to run a 125-130 dry shot on one jet can i put a #38 in the nos side and #38 in the fuel side? Will the nos flow ok through the fuel side or is it designed more for liquid (fuel)? Also I have a full bolt on car with mac midlengths and gutted y, pully and all free mods. I DONT have a cam or heads, heads and cam are the only mod i dont have as far as hp wise. Will I have enough fuel pressure for a 130 shot? I have stock fuel pump and stock 28lb injectors, the car is a 02 z28 a4. thx in advance..
Old 06-07-2005, 07:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

not to bash but is there such thing as a 130 shot? and what is nos...do you mean n20, nitrous, dope, juice.......im all out of words, lol. Sorry for not being any help.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:02 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I think your asking if you can flow nitrous trough a nozzle and use both side of the nozzle like a two stage? Yes you can but the flow will be restriced a bit.
Nitrous flowing through both side of the nozzle. Is this what your asking?

Why not just buy our whole kit as its only $359

www.dynotunenitrous.com

Cheers
Dan
Old 06-07-2005, 08:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two things if you decide not to just get a dry kit. Manufactures spec a different noid for the n2o side (not sure if you were using n2o noid and teeing, or fuel noid), and yes you can jet to what hp you want by using different jets per side. Depending on if your jetting for crank hp or rear wheel hp, fuel system could be close to max on a rwhp jetting of 130.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:02 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes,You can flow nitrous through both sides of the nozzle.Alot of the deisel guys do this with the shark nozzle.However you can not flow nitrous through the Fuel solenoid.So you will need to buy another Nitrous Solenoid.
Dave
Old 06-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Default uhhh...

Yes i am asking if i can flow n2o through both sides of a nozzle. I dont want to run it like a 2 stage, at least not yet, I just want one big shot. Using 2 #38 jets should make a 130 shot, give or take..probably take. I have a kit, its basicly a tnt f1 kit, but it was put together before tnt made n2o kits. The 130 shot is at the crank, i'm guessing with the mods i have that should be close to the max i can run because of stock fuel pump and 28# injectors. I have a large n2o noid (hoping it will be enough to supply 2 jets), with a T which i can run 2 lines from. The guy i got it from was using it as a 150 wet shot. I dont want to take the chance with the wet shot yet. I am using the 6AN setup so there should be plenty n2o getting there. Also running a bottle heater to keep preasure up. Bought the whole kit, bottle, heater, carbon fiber gauge, n2o noid, fuel noid and perge noid and all wires and line for 300. Thx again.....