Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

She lives! But I have a question.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ABS Inop Light is on. Please help.

So today I installed my driveshaft to finish up the project. I recently installed the 12bolt with 4.11s. It wasnt on at first when I let it run on jackstands to the let the gears start to make their wear pattern but then shortly after I started it again my ABS INOP light came on. Do I just need to check the connections on the rearend or what? Any help will be appreciated?

Last edited by 00RedWs6; 06-09-2005 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-10-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00RedWs6
So today I installed my driveshaft to finish up the project. I recently installed the 12bolt with 4.11s. It wasnt on at first when I let it run on jackstands to the let the gears start to make their wear pattern but then shortly after I started it again my ABS INOP light came on. Do I just need to check the connections on the rearend or what? Any help will be appreciated?
Check the connection but it could be because the rear tires were spinning and the fronts were not. Kind of like when you have your car dynoed the light comes on for a short time after you pull the car off the dyno then goes away. If it stays on then you have a problem.