Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Just installed Pro 5.0 w/LSS

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 02:51 PM
SSU, come over and relax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just installed Pro 5.0 w/LSS

I get home from work yesterday to see that my package had arrived. it was friday and i ordered my Pro 5.0 with lou's short stick wednesday night from http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/ i was really surprised to see it arrive so soon. so of course i change clothes and head out to the garage and start ripping things off.

after a short install, around an hour, everything was finished. It is amazing how much shorter this setup is over stock.

took it out for the test drive and i didnt want to stop. the shifts feel perfect and a lot quicker.

my shift boot was broken before i got the shifter so i was just going to wait and buy a new one after the install, however, it seems that the stock boot is too large. if you have this setup did you still use the stock one or buy a new one? if you bought a new one where did you get it from?

in the end i was very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone with a T56.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:12 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my Pro5.0 and LSS, I can't imagine driving with the stock stuff ever again! It was a great improvement.

Kevin