Sponsored by:

Refill Station?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 05:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Refill Station?

Hey guys,

I'm getting my kit installed this week. I was wondering should I consider getting a refill station of my own? I have no idea what the cost. But I thought I saw someone on here got a huge tank for like $65? I mean, I dont plan to spray that often, but ****, thats cheap. Plus I could do local refills also.

I don't know of any places in the area to get nitrous bottles (the big ones...give me two! LOL sorry, couldn't resist...stupid F&F)

anybody know of anything in the sandusky, Ohio area?

I called at a local welding shop and they said i needed a medical license to get it...
Old 06-13-2005, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MetallicaMatt
Hey guys,

I'm getting my kit installed this week. I was wondering should I consider getting a refill station of my own? I have no idea what the cost. But I thought I saw someone on here got a huge tank for like $65? I mean, I dont plan to spray that often, but ****, thats cheap. Plus I could do local refills also.

I don't know of any places in the area to get nitrous bottles (the big ones...give me two! LOL sorry, couldn't resist...stupid F&F)

anybody know of anything in the sandusky, Ohio area?

I called at a local welding shop and they said i needed a medical license to get it...
Call them back and tell them you want nitrous with sulfer added you shouldn't need a liscense for it then. You only need a liscense for medical grade.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i get my 56 LBers for 65 dollars. try the smaller places for the best prices, i here local that air-gas, praxair, and serria welding were all 20+ dollars higher in price.