Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please help! Need to get Noids Checked

Old 06-14-2005, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help! Need to get Noids Checked

Ok I have a TNT F-1 kit and Im wanting to get my noids checked out and or serviced and I need some in regards to removing the fuel noid. I am tapped into the Shrader valve or were it used to be. I have coming off the shrader a single hole purge/gauge adapter and hooked up to that a FPSS a hose and obvioulsy the fuel noid. My question is can I just cap the shrader or do I have to buy a whole new shrader valve. Basiclly I need to know the best and safest way to remove the fuel noid and stop fuel from leaking. This is my daily driver. Thanks!
Old 06-14-2005, 09:50 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You will need to put the schrader valve stem back in.Or you can use a 1/4 flare cap to cap it off.Do not use the plastic one that comes on it.

Dave

Last edited by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet; 06-14-2005 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Both option will work nicely. A -4 cap is in my opion a better choice. Alot easy to just throw in the glove box and no its there with out loosing it, That shrader valve is always getting lost or miss placed. Not to metion you need a special tool to put back in. Then there is a chance you forget to pull it out when the noids return. Rep -4 cap all the way.
You sending them back to TNT. Tell David I said Hello.
Ricky
Old 06-14-2005, 10:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I just found out that a 4AN cap will work. Im definitly not going with a plastic one. A Russell type cap would work best right? Someone told me that GM says not to resuse the stock Shrader if you eake it out! Is that true?

Search this Thread