Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Props to Nitro Dave!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up *UPDATE* Props to Nitro Dave!!! *UPDATE*

I ordered the BMN window switch wed night (well, about 2am thrus morn) and right after I ordered it online I called and left a message for Dave asking for overnight delivery. Dave personaly called me and told me he got it out and I'll get it the next day (Fri)...which I needed for this weekend to start my nitrous setup. If it wasn't for UPS screwing up and putting it on the truck instead of holding it for me so I could pick it up myself I'd have it in my hands right now, I'll have it later today tho.

Thanks Dave, ur company rocks!

Well it seems Dave is still on the case and trying to figure out what is going on with some of the packages he delivers...like mine. Dave is such a stand up guy he decided to refund me my next day air charges even tho it's not Daves falt (possibly his guys that ship the packages). The same day he e-mailed me this info I ordered a micro bracket for the TB, he also decided to send that to me for free! Dave, I know I didn't order much from u but it shows every costomer counts, even the smallest ones like me. Thank u so much for all ur hard work, ur word is good as gold in my book.

Last edited by Screamin_Z; 06-23-2005 at 01:25 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:41 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Screamin_Z
I ordered the BMN window switch wed night (well, about 2am thrus morn) and right after I ordered it online I called and left a message for Dave asking for overnight delivery. Dave personaly called me and told me he got it out and I'll get it the next day (Fri)...which I needed for this weekend to start my nitrous setup. If it wasn't for UPS screwing up and putting it on the truck instead of holding it for me so I could pick it up myself I'd have it in my hands right now, I'll have it later today tho.

Thanks Dave, ur company rocks!
Thanks for the props..Man UPS is killing me this month.
Let me know if you did not get it.I chased a packege for two days on Friday I waited at the UPS dock from 6am to 830 and still had not seen it.We were headed to Oaklahoma and could not wait anylonger.I was about an hour out of Waco when they called and said they found it.So I turned around and drove back.When I got there they said they made a mistake and they hadnt found it. So I took of again.Luckly they found it later that afternoon and had it delivered nextday saturday at the entrance gates at Tulsa Race way.
Dave
Old 06-21-2005, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just e-mailed u...I got it today. Damn UPS didn't even have my apt # on the package...2 stickers but the same messup on them. I'm sorry if it cause u more hassle than u were expecting. The guy at UPS (the main hub where I live) said they have messing up alot lately so I do not blame u guys at all. Thank u so much for trying so hard...it is greatly appreciated and will not be forgoten.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:40 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Screamin_Z
I just e-mailed u...I got it today. Damn UPS didn't even have my apt # on the package...2 stickers but the same messup on them. I'm sorry if it cause u more hassle than u were expecting. The guy at UPS (the main hub where I live) said they have messing up alot lately so I do not blame u guys at all. Thank u so much for trying so hard...it is greatly appreciated and will not be forgoten.
Actually if there is not a apartment number on the label the mistake would be on our part
I sent you an email back.Ill get you taken care of.
Sorry
Dave
Old 06-22-2005, 08:41 AM
11 Second Club

UPS sucks.

Nitro Dave rocks.

That is all.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1ScrudeDude