Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 - Mustang Owner Test Drives 05 Goat

View Full Version : Mustang Owner Test Drives 05 Goat

skelly
06-18-2005, 11:15 AM
There were injuries, so I probably shouldn't make jokes, but..... .....here's what happens when a mustang guy gets curious and decides to take a GTO for a test ride:

Driver charged in crash injuring 3

Published June 18, 2005

PALATINE -- A Wisconsin man was charged Friday with reckless driving and leaving the scene of an accident in which a Palatine woman and two 12-year-old girls were seriously injured, police said.

Ronald M. Wheatley, 29, of Williams Bay, was being held at the Palatine police station pending a bond hearing Saturday.

Witnesses told police Wheatley was driving a 2005 Pontiac GTO at high speed in the 500 block of West Northwest Highway about 4 p.m. Thursday when he crashed into a 1995 Mazda Miata driven by Lynn A. Kretschmar, 46, of Palatine, as she was turning onto the highway from Deer Run Drive, Cmdr. Mike Seebacher said.

Wheatley jumped out of his car and ran, followed by some witnesses, the officer said. Others tended to the injured, who remained in serious condition Friday evening at Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Elgin Police Sgt. Glenn Theriault said the GTO Wheatley was driving was reported stolen earlier that day from Navarette Pontiac GMC dealership in Elgin.

99CamaroSS_
06-18-2005, 01:49 PM
what does this have to do with a mustang driver?

Some idiot stole a car, and injured 3 people.... dont make jokes at this man. Come on.

redaddiction
06-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Not something to make fun of but.... a miata holds 2 people not 3

BlueSix
06-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Not something to make fun of but.... a miata holds 2 people not 3

I was thinking the same thing...

CSiJason
06-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Damn, what sort of retarded dealership leaves keys laying around where they some moron could come swipe them?

Redneck Z
06-18-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm confused :confused: :confused: . What does this have to do with a mustang driver? Where does it say this guy drives a mustang? :confused:

99CamaroSS_
06-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Damn, what sort of retarded dealership leaves keys laying around where they some moron could come swipe them?

I think what happend is he was going to test drive it, and he took off in the car before the dealer got back in. Thats what im infuring.

Dave68RT
06-19-2005, 12:17 AM
this thread is retarded

CSiJason
06-19-2005, 01:15 AM
I think what happend is he was going to test drive it, and he took off in the car before the dealer got back in. Thats what im infuring.

Sounds like its on the dealership for being way too trustworthy. Gotta xerox those license before letting someone loose in a high price, high power sports car. I'm sure the dealerships thought "What, this guy wants a GTO?" when I came in and was tooling around with the idea of getting one last summer. I ended up waiting it out for the 05 model and am happy I did.

GTOJeff
06-19-2005, 06:25 AM
What the heck has this tragedy got to do with being a mustang guy?

BlueSix
06-19-2005, 04:58 PM
This has nothing to do with mustang driver's.

This thread is done.