Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

350Z killed.....and then some

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 10:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350Z killed.....and then some

So I'm cruising along and this yellow 350Z pulls up beside me. It sounded like it had exhaust, don't know if it had any other mods. He drops down to around 40mph, and I follow suit. I was waiting for him to honk(since he initiated), but he just takes off and gets the jump. I jump on it, and stay about 2 cars behind. 3rd gear hits, and I'm immediately at his door, and then blow by him and had about 4-5 cars by 125. I shut it down.

Now, this dude wants some more, but I know for a FACT that just up the road is a popular speed trap. I stay at the speed limit of 55mph. Then, this dude goes flying past me at like 120-130mph. Dumbass. I see the 5.0 ahead pop on his red and blues as he pulled out of his hidey hole. a state trooper. damn. I just shrug my shoulders as I cruise past him. Sometimes, you just need to get the hint. And whats even dumber is the fact that this strip of road is a popular race spot. If you don't see anyone else racing, then you shouldn't be the ONLY one out there flying all over the place.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 06-21-2005, 06:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill BTW