Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Sad is the day when...

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 10:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sad is the day when...

The sticky for the Southern Section is two months old. I vote we get some new mods for this section that actually come in this section at least once per 2 months.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:13 PM
TECH Junkie

I second that.... we need some new mods
Old 06-22-2005, 11:39 PM
10 Second Club

i agree..
Old 06-23-2005, 12:44 AM
11 Second Club

i also agree..... hard to imagine this section being inactive, but it has been very dead as of late imo
Old 06-23-2005, 01:39 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well ,folks , I'm in the South , most of you know me and I come in here every day. If you want me to be your mod, then post up. I'll pass it along to the powers-that-be.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:17 AM
12 Second Club

How many times do we have to ask? Its been posted here and in other forums. Seems the moderators are chosen on a "buddy" basis more than knowledge or activity (not talking about you BTW badjuju ) For example. There is a moderator for the LT1 section who NEVER post there, has less than 200 post in 2 years and does not even OWN an LT1. Same thing for this section. When was the last time crazy and Java posted.

Just my $0.02
Old 06-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

In java's defense , he's been on a job out of state and hasn't been available. He has apologized for not being around ,asked me and a few others to keep an eye on things. Now, the Crazyquick guy is a different matter. I've never seen or heard anything from him.As stated , if you would like for me to regularly moderate this forum along with the Camaro forum , please post in this thread and I will pass it along . Anyone who knows me , knows I'm pretty fair about things and usually keep my personal feelings out of it. I even tried to get things smoothed out for Thacker until I realized that was a lost cause.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by badjuju342
In java's defense , he's been on a job out of state and hasn't been available. He has apologized for not being around ,asked me and a few others to keep an eye on things. Now, the Crazyquick guy is a different matter. I've never seen or heard anything from him.As stated , if you would like for me to regularly moderate this forum along with the Camaro forum , please post in this thread and I will pass it along . Anyone who knows me , knows I'm pretty fair about things and usually keep my personal feelings out of it. I even tried to get things smoothed out for Thacker until I realized that was a lost cause.
I'll vote for that. I've seen Java post here a while back, but Crazyquick I've never even seen. And I agree Metal about the moderator choosing. I think regional sections should vote on their mods and let the admins approve it.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

I agree with ya Justin, man this section just isn't what it used to be, Should I dare say I would almost go check out drama at SCFYB.........man its getting bad when I do that.

Badjuju342 for MOD!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2005, 04:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

NEWS FLASH!!!!..the mods DO NOT make the section active or cool or whatever....it is up to the people in the section who post to increase the energy level if that is what you are looking for...active participation is what makes things happen...not moderators..this section used have a lot more going on..but that has nothing to do with the mods or lack of mods..
Old 07-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Banned

Drama on SCFYB. Its a message board. Its the people that make the board. And the drama stays mostly in the upstate section. Theres alot of good people on there. And people are always there for each other.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

If it makes ya feel any better , I am one of the mods of this forum. I have also done my part by making life uncomfortable for the resident troll, Timmah.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey y'all...1st time in this section, of the forum. (howdy juju, again)

It's a lil hard to find 'female friendly' fbody sites. Not to say that guys aren't friendly, just different. The Ladies Lounge is nice, but isn't too active neither.

Choices are:
a). Buy a Mustang
B). Trade for rice
C). Deal with it

I choose "C"
Old 07-09-2005, 11:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LopieSSDD
Hey y'all...1st time in this section, of the forum. (howdy juju, again)

It's a lil hard to find 'female friendly' fbody sites. Not to say that guys aren't friendly, just different. The Ladies Lounge is nice, but isn't too active neither.

Choices are:
a). Buy a Mustang
B). Trade for rice
C). Deal with it

I choose "C"

WELCOME to the section!