Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

wheels/tires, brake pads, t/a

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wheels/tires, brake pads, t/a

pictures here : http://detroitwheeliedog.com/v-web/g...album14?page=1
4-16"x8" 5 star camaro rims, painted silver, with 245/50/16 nittos....2 are 450 extremes, the other 2 are 555r drag radials.....they've got maybe 8k on them, the drs should be good through at least this season and the 450s have a ton of life left.

400 bucks for all four or 200 for the two with drs and 250 for the two with 450s........(btw, i love these tires, i went with the same setup with my new wheels)

40 dollars for a full set of non-ceramic brake pads(front and rear)...not sure on the brand, i switched them when i was trying to find a noise, but it ended up not being the pads.....maybe 6k on them, tons of life left and they last longer than ceramic....

i have an edlebrock torque arm that has just a few thousand miles on it....even with my car being lowered 2 inches it worked for me last year(12.5, 1.8 60'), but now with the stall i'm getting some wheel hop, so i think i need an adjustable.....if you have an adjustable available i'l trade you my t/a plus $$, or if you want it straight up it's 150$....

i've got some stock stuff too(airboxs, lid, cruise control) and one of those light up silver gauge inlays too, let me know if you're interested......
i'm in mount clemens, btw
josh
Old 06-27-2005, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

or best offer