PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

question about weird o2 problems, inconsistant bank to bank fueling?

Old 06-24-2005, 04:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default question about weird o2 problems, inconsistant bank to bank fueling?

ok so bank one is off, when i was giving it steady gas bank one was about 7 points higher until i reset the trims. i dont know if a very small leak would do that, i plugged the 2 emission tubes on the passenger header and one on the driver header. but you cannot feel air leaking out whatsoever, it has a pipe plug in there and its tight as ****. at idle the trims are fine. im thinking its just because i need to drive the car some more and tune it, what do you guys think?

plus when i give the car gas the o2s dont go crazy at 1200-1600 rpm like they used to, is this normal with a cam or? maybe the car has to get a lot hotter, it was only running about 5-7 min so i dont know, and it was at idle. i tried to change the closed loop proportional fueling to try to help. will they just be off a little at the low end becuase the bigger cam?

its an f13 cam with afr heads, let me know what you guys think. the o2s are about a year old.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

i would think a cam would cause inconsistent fueling right? at low throttle? making hte o2s not as steady until higher rpm than normal?
Old 06-25-2005, 05:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

to the top

Search this Thread