Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just got my pacesetters

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default just got my pacesetters

well as a previous owner of both flowtech and hooker coated headers..i can honestly say,.,.(i dont know why bc theyre cheaper than the hookers) that the finish and look of these things are waaaaaay better than both of the others...i could not belive how good they looked...they are really a bang for the buck
matt
Old 06-24-2005, 07:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redbandit98
well as a previous owner of both flowtech and hooker coated headers..i can honestly say,.,.(i dont know why bc theyre cheaper than the hookers) that the finish and look of these things are waaaaaay better than both of the others...i could not belive how good they looked...they are really a bang for the buck
matt
thats good to know...im gona get some Pace Setters in about 3 weeks...but thanks for filling us in.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

worth the money
Old 06-24-2005, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redbandit98
matt
when youre cleaning your engine bay just wipe them down a little, and they will stay awesome looking.