Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

bellingham

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bellingham

I'm here in bellingham and ferndale, I work at miracle pawn shop in b'ham on the guide meridian.

I'd like to get together with other f-bodys or race my car somewhere.

I go to arlington on wed and thurs sometimes.

I'm trying to find a place where I can test my cars 1/4 mile times.

2000 z28 m6 red w/ silver stripes
Old 06-25-2005, 05:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Around here the 2 most common ones I know of are Pacific Raceways http://www.pacificraceways.com/ and Bremerton Raceway http://www.bremertonraceway.com/. I am sure others on this board could help give more info then that. I know a bunch of folks went to PR last night for some racin.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:33 PM
TECH Veteran

As soon as the user Poik has time to check in here, he will let you know whats up in your area. He lives in B'ham and cruises down here all the time.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GEARHED
As soon as the user Poik has time to check in here, he will let you know whats up in your area. He lives in B'ham and cruises down here all the time.
Actually I live in Edmonds, just going to school at WWU and now I'm home for the summer . I actually have no clue of stuff that goes on up there. I've only seen a few f-bodies up there compared to the tons of rice burners that make driving around just get annoying lol. I think racehead would be your best bet for what is up there..
Old 06-26-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Groovy, I am moving to Edmonds in less then a month.
Old 06-26-2005, 03:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Poik
Actually I live in Edmonds, just going to school at WWU and now I'm home for the summer . I actually have no clue of stuff that goes on up there. I've only seen a few f-bodies up there compared to the tons of rice burners that make driving around just get annoying lol. I think racehead would be your best bet for what is up there..
Dude. You are going to WWU so there is no way I can take what you say today will be the same as tomorrow

hand.staple.forehead
Old 06-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Banned

living in bellingham you might have an easier time going to mission raceway in canada. Im not sure of their site but i believe it's missionraceway.com It should only be an hour max for you to get there. I go to pacific on wednesdays if you would like to go also as i work weekends. Also what's in arlington on weekdays?

Nate
Old 06-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Teching In

rice burners, there are no real real rice burners up here. there just old hondas wraped in tape w/ tin spoilers and a coffee can for exhaust

not to mention the fake hub wheel spinners that shucks has for sale for $19.99 plus tax.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Teching In

Its so funny flying past them on the highways or freeways, they never try to mess with me

One passed me in my 91 corvette but then he got pulled over right after he pasted me

I'd like to get together sometime with other f-bodys to see what you guys do to your cars.

I have wed and thursdays off and sometimes I'm down in arlington or seattle.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know anything about what goes on in Bellingham. It's a college town so that suggests to me that it's ricer city, but I don't really know. I kind of prefer Marysville/Everett/Lynnwood myself ?! There's alot of street racing here in Mt. Vernon, but because this is a small area and it doesn't take long for the cops to find out where everybodys going so the "hot spot" is always moving and changing. I know how to find out where it is most of the time however
Old 06-26-2005, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

I am in Stanwood and used to go to WWU (graduated Spring this year). Mission Raceway is as close as you can get for a legal 1/4 mile. When you wanna head up to Mission let me know and I might head up with you. If you want to meet in Mt Vernon sometime watch the site.
Old 06-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Banned

I have tuesday wednesday and thursday off every week. If you want to go to the track this week pm me.

Nate
Old 06-27-2005, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by taufern
I have tuesday wednesday and thursday off every week. If you want to go to the track this week pm me.

Nate
I'd be down to check out Mt. Vernon, when does it get good?