Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

triple gauge pillar for 99 t top camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 04:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default triple gauge pillar for 99 t top camaro

i tried a search but didnt find anything i could use. im looking for the best fitting full pillar for a ttop camaro that doesnt need any taping or drilling, just replaces the stock pillar. anyone know of a company that makes one? thanks
Old 06-28-2005, 04:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

I would like to know this as well. TTT
Old 06-28-2005, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

id like to see one that doesnt look like pos
Old 06-28-2005, 04:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Autometer is the only decent one i know of & if u take ur time & work with it a little it wont look like a P.O.S. i have one in my other car & its painted to match interior. It took me like 2 hours of workin with it to get it just right(im a perfectionist) & it looks like it came in the car from the factory. i didnt tap or drill it where its visible though. I used industrial zip ties, my stock pillar, autometer gauges & pillar. I attached the autometer pillar w/gauges in it to the stock pillar & kept trimming & adjusting until they looked like one piece. Then just pop the stock pillar back on & run your wires. Very, very clean install.

NOTE: u will have to cut holes in the stock pillar to get the two pillars to lay on top of each other, but is worth it if the gauges r not comin back out any time soon & u will have to make two small holes for the zip ties to go through the stock pillar to bring them tight together.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

that sounds pretty good, but im still looking for a full replacement, i had to drill and screw my pod pillar to my stock one in my dakota, and then when i removed it , it was a pita to found a matching stock pillar.

Quick Reply: triple gauge pillar for 99 t top camaro