Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Spinner Premium Designs

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 01:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Spinner Premium Designs

Has anyone here bought any of the under the hood Acrylic Mirror products from this company? Im lookin at gettin the fuse box covers, A/C cover, power steering & oil cap covers, Bird logo for front nose, "Pontiac" rear filler, & "Trans Am" door logos. They r kinda pricey, but if they r of good quality i dont mind. If they suck, I will get most the same stuff from Afterthoughts Auto with some customs FRC.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the fuse box covers a few months ago, I was'nt happy with them. It is just a flat mirror (like any bathroom mirror) that sticks on top of the fuse boxes with 2 sided tape (that is'nt provided). That all kinda bothered me right off the bat. Then I noticed several small scratches all over them that I could'nt get out. So abviously they scratch easily, because they were just sitting in my console (nothing sharp around them), when I got the tape to try and put them on with I noticed all the scratches. So I have 2 $26.00 dollar mirrors sitting in here that I wasted my money on.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not at ALL happy with their stuff. I ordered the CAMARO rear fill ins and some "SS" lettering and already had 2 letters fall off.

Going to be replacing everything with MBA billet stuff like under my hood. Should have done that in the first place but wanted to give a new company a try.

Bryan
parbreak
Old 06-30-2005, 02:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well since all i have seen so far is negative posts, im gonna go with the Afterthoughts auto. I just thought the mirrored stuff would look nice, but not if its shitty. I had a feeling it might fall off. Guess Afterthoughts will get all my order & thats where im gettin my FRC from anyway. And as for hood insetrs & side vents DragonZ28 will be recieving my order for his stainless steel versions.