Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

AWD Turbo kills

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default AWD Turbo kills

went out last nite and cruised the local strip for a while. i saw a new evo mr...ya kno, the "quickest" production model. pulled up next to him, and he wanted me to rev mine up, i guess he liked the sound of a v8 with a cam., so i did, then later on, my friend asked if he wanted to go to the interstate. after he tried throwin the race to a c6 (who wouldn't even look at me, or respond in anyway), he agreed. we started from about a 20 roll in 2nd, i honked 3 times, and we got an even take-off...but the awd gave him about a fender on me, then i started suckin him back up and by the end of 3rd, i let off with about 4 cars on him. then we lined up again and he wanted to go from a dig. that was cool cuz i knew i would suck him back up eventually. but i was amazed, he honked this time, and my ears and nittos kept me dead even with him at first, then i had him pulled by 2 cars at the end of 2nd. talked to a friend of mine/his, and the guy has intake, down pipe, catback, boost controller, 20 lbs of boost, and claims he's puttin down 300. that made my night...
then on the way home, on a little back road, i see HID lights and a big wing sittin at a stop sign intersecting the road i'm on. couldn't ever tell what it was cuz the intersection was in a curve and it was pitch black, and his lights were bright as ****. i get about a half mile down the road and that car comes flyin up on me and ridin my *** all through the curves. and anybody with a brain and a rwd car isn't gonna race on a curvy road. so i lead him back to the interstate and we line up. we never could get even when i was trying to honk, but soon as we do, he starts honkin. from a first gear roll at between 5-10 mph, i got 2 cars on him by the end of fourth...car was pretty quick, a helluva lot faster than the evo mr. but then he gets in my lane to go about his life, and i get back beside him, and know the guy. i used to think this car was fast as ****. fmic, boost controller, down pipe, up pipe, exhaust, header, intake, custom tune, and 350 whp.
all in all, i was proud of my car, and love my new nittos!
Old 07-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Launching!

Be Proud.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:01 PM
12 Second Club

Badass kills dude.
Old 07-04-2005, 09:47 PM
TECH Resident

so the evo got owned then tail gated you wanting more?

Quick Reply: AWD Turbo kills