Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone on Gratiot Saturday night?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 01:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anyone on Gratiot Saturday night?

Well for those of you that didn't go up north or elsewhere for the 4th weekend. I was out on Gratiot once again and had a lot of fun particularly on the way home with a certain f-body. I think it was a 97 ss, I'm not sure what years they were made with the LT1 but it was red with dark tinted windows. I had my car loaded with four guys and his car sounded pretty damn mean. Messed around a little and had a few runs. Chime in if it was anyone on this forum, you have a bad *** car.
Old 07-03-2005, 04:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Detroitmuscle
Well for those of you that didn't go up north or elsewhere for the 4th weekend. I was out on Gratiot once again and had a lot of fun particularly on the way home with a certain f-body. I think it was a 97 ss, I'm not sure what years they were made with the LT1 but it was red with dark tinted windows. I had my car loaded with four guys and his car sounded pretty damn mean. Messed around a little and had a few runs. Chime in if it was anyone on this forum, you have a bad *** car.
Hell with Gratiot, too many rice burners and stupid teenagers out there. Get out to Woodward More muscle cars out there and less bumper cars

Though, it is good to hear you had a good time out on Gratiot
Old 07-03-2005, 10:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I agree, too many damn ricers last night. I raced this guy in a turbo integra cuz he was pissin me off and absoultly smoked him and he still tried to race again. Next time definatly woodward, maybe tonite.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:41 AM
Staging Lane

DetroitMuscle is a good buddy of mine and for some reason he left out one of the best highlights of the night, (besides screaming at Jap cars and fat chicks in SUV's) we were flashed by a chick in a whight cargo van! i pulled out the camera to try to get her to do it again but she wouldnt do it. But even still i did manage to get some great footage of the red SS we went up against. all in all a good night just to cruise with the guys and make people with stupid cars realize that they are infact... made in japan. Folgers exhaust is going down.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:54 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CarHunter05
DetroitMuscle is a good buddy of mine and for some reason he left out one of the best highlights of the night, (besides screaming at Jap cars and fat chicks in SUV's) we were flashed by a chick in a whight cargo van! i pulled out the camera to try to get her to do it again but she wouldnt do it. But even still i did manage to get some great footage of the red SS we went up against. all in all a good night just to cruise with the guys and make people with stupid cars realize that they are infact... made in japan. Folgers exhaust is going down.
I hear ya guys, but I wouldn't even waiste my time with those rice burners. Not worth the ticket and the points you could end up getting! Good to here about the **** though
Old 07-04-2005, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

How could I have left out the ****, Dman I wish we could have gotten them on tape they were pretty nice **** too if I do say myself. Agreed, don't wanna waste time, gas, or risk of a ticket on damn ricers. Woodward next time, maybe next weekend sometime. Anyone interested?
Old 07-04-2005, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was at Camaro superfest.

Quick Reply: Anyone on Gratiot Saturday night?